Fatty Goatsteaks.

General Discussion
I just want an option to punch that daily quest giver in the face, throw away his hat, put out his grill, tell him he sucks at cooking, and throw all his fatty goatsteaks in the sea.

I'm damn tired of everyone stealing my herd of goats, and all those goats headbutting me to the valley below.

Forgot to mention: "Looking for meat? I've got plenty right here.

On my grill, I mean."

Funniest line ever, worst daily ever.
Protip; don't face the cliff and problem solved, they aren't technically yours until you get the tag anyway.

I two shot the damn things as a tank sooo >_>
Protip: Stay away from the cliff edges when dealing with those !@#$%^&*?"+! goats.
I just want an option to punch that daily quest giver in the face, throw away his hat, put out his grill, tell him he sucks at cooking, and throw all his fatty goatsteaks in the sea.

<3 Forum crush for the day <3
Wow, great minds DO think alike....
Wow, great minds DO think alike....

hahaha <3
07/25/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Amaranthas

What?
Sounds like the goats want some fatty cow steaks.
nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure
Sounds like the goats want some fatty cow steaks.

I'm rotten meat, and there's a chance, if someone eats a slice of me, they'll probably get some dirt or pus in there.
07/25/2013 08:41 PMPosted by Talakuu

What?

I think they mean they find it funny, that particular line anyway.
The drop rate was upped a while ago. Its a hell of a lot easier to do now than it was first month of MOP.

and all those goats headbutting me to the valley below

I was going to say that its a "LRN2Play' thing, but then I inspected you and realized that you probably don't know how to play.
Lol poor quest giver. I mean poor Talakuu!

What?

I think they mean they find it funny, that particular line anyway.

Pretty much. I LOL'ed. :)
The quest isn't as baaaaad as you think.
The drop rate was upped a while ago. Its a hell of a lot easier to do now than it was first month of MOP.

and all those goats headbutting me to the valley below

I was going to say that its a "LRN2Play' thing, but then I inspected you and realized that you probably don't know how to play.

<Doesn't give a damn.

Either I suck or I don't, I still subscribe, I still have fun.
Because grouping up with people is hard

At least they're wearing plate?
Also, Farmer Yoon.

Stop hogging all the credit, I should be in the Tillers.

I grew your damn crops, I rose you up to the top, and in return, you give me some crappy seeds...

I had to wait MONTHS for the crops, and I just get seeds.

I just want to lift him up, and throw him to Icecrown.
Either I suck or I don't, I still subscribe, I still have fun.

So getting knocked off a cliff to your death is fun? Well, its your repair bill.