PVP Parameters for simcraft?

Paladin
What do you guys us for PVP parameters? I set my buffs as Inqusion and Seal of truth, and as far as Raid Buffs go, I set Blessing of Might. I put player skill as good (not excellent) and enemy as "max player level"

What is the best setting for PVP? So far, Simcraft has told me that a "STR/Mastery" build is about equal to a "STR/Haste" build. I'm at work, so I don't have all the details, but I'm still working on ironing out the some of the bugs.
Anyone?
I'm extremely skeptical that Simcraft could tell you anything useful for PvP.

Simcraft is usable for PvE because in PvE, you can boil your performance down to a single metric: overall DPS. PvP does not work this way. Moreover, player behavior is very complex: Simcraft doesn't know how to model "enemy tries to reduce your uptime once you blow cooldowns, but you try to counteract that".
Just looking for the best DPS combo - I can fill in the blanks.

If a car has 400hp and can do 0-60 in 4.5 seconds
and another has 300hp and can 0-60 in 5 seconds

I'll take car A, only because the potential is there, even if my skill isn't.
To extend that metaphor, Simcraft can't tell you the number of seconds to 60 MPH. Simcraft tells you gas mileage. But for what you're doing, mileage doesn't matter and is actually probably misleading.

So again, I'm extremely skeptical that Simcraft is going to tell you anything useful about PvP: any information it provides is subject to so many caveats in a PvP environment that you have to figure it out on your own anyway.
I understand, but it really did help me understand that what I was feeling was actually resulting in a net positive (in terms of DPS). You are correct though, we don't play in a vaccuum, so it's not absolute.