Are the Shadowmourne quests 4 mannable?

Paladin
Hey, I have been bored lately and have decided I wanted to pick the Shadowmourne quest line back up. I am at the infusion part of the questline and was wondering if they're 3 or 4 mannable.

My proposed team would be:
Me(Ret or holy)
Friend 1: Resto/Moonkin Druid
Friend 2: MW monk
Friend 3: Lock/Frost or Blood DK

Would the remaining quests be possible with this setup? How about less?
It's not possible to do the blood infusion without a group large enough to sustain the full bite cycles. The rest of it is easily done with a small group.
The easiest way to do the Blood cycle is to have a lock/dk. Lock uses suicide dagger after first bite, and soulstones back up. After second bite, he stands in fire, and DK battle rezzes him. On third bite, bite him again.

You - Get bit,
Bite Lock, Lock suicides, uses Soulstone (1 infusion)
Bite Lock, Lock stands in fire, DK raises him (2 infusion)
Bite Lock (3 infusion)
Kill boss. Profit.
If you have like 2 battle rezzes (3 or more to be safe) then yes the whole thing is 4 manable. That is how I got through the blood infusion. Pugging enough people to do it legit is not viable because no matter what you say or do pugs only wanna lust and burn everything in old content.
If you have like 2 battle rezzes (3 or more to be safe) then yes the whole thing is 4 manable. That is how I got through the blood infusion. Pugging enough people to do it legit is not viable because no matter what you say or do pugs only wanna lust and burn everything in old content.

Yah, for the infusions, you have to slow it down vice just stomp it.
It's not possible to do the blood infusion without a group large enough to sustain the full bite cycles. The rest of it is easily done with a small group.

We did it with 4 people yesterday.

1 DK, me, the Warrior going for his Shadowmourn and 1 meat slave level 81.

Basically, strat is this :

Meat slave just hangs back, gets shielded healed by me SS/WoG at pull for AoE Raid damage. Warrior and me start until Blood Mirror, then Warrior switches with DK until he gets the bite debuff (whatever it's called). Warrior bites Meat Slave. Meat Slave stands in bad and dies. DK reses Meat slave. Warrior bites him again. Meat Slave stands in bad and dies.

Then warrior bites DK, gets his blood infusion and we gogo DPS it down before the DK gets MC'ed.

4 person Blood Infusion right there. Grats.