WW counters Rets?

Paladin
Post Limit:
i just cant seem to figure how we would win this fight...two stun breaks(class ability and trinket) great runaway to heal, two stuns, karma against wings, disarm, fortifying brew. evasion while stunned, snares. its sounds like a really hard fight to win in a 1v1 situation
Ret doesn't need to be in melee, or need a melee weapon while in melee, to do significant damage. The silence and disarms from peace are so short that because so much of our abilities are actually spells, you can basically alternate spell with strike and you aren't even slowed down by it.

WW is something ret actually handles pretty well.
I could be wrong but I believe you can bubble Karma off of them. It removes the debuff from you and the buff from them..... I think. Anyone else able to confirm?
If you can spec to counter them, take BoG and SW.

My friend wanted to duel me to show me his new, fully geared WW and I lol'd all the way home.

That's the best thing I've found to do. I dueled the same guy after and tried to brawl it out, but got destroyed.

Just kite and heal. If you have to stun him, get a FoL off while he's immune. And don't target them in 2s. They heal themselves much better than they heal others, and they can karma your burst or run away when they're low. Just don't do it. Kill his friend and then 2v1 him.

SW over HA every time against a WW though. Longer duration means you can outlast things like karma, ranged is obviously better for kiting and chasing, the magic damage won't get mitigated like a TV would. It's just better.
I could be wrong but I believe you can bubble Karma off of them. It removes the debuff from you and the buff from them..... I think. Anyone else able to confirm?

This is correct. You can bubble the debuff off of you, which dispels the absorb from the monk, then cancel bubble to lose the dmg reduction.
WW doesn't have the 2.5 second immunity when stunned, so no idea what some of you are talking about there.

And yes, you can definitely bubble karma, and probably should. It'll negate their big defensive, then you can just cancel bubble, wings and lawl.
id say my hardest counter is a good frost mage, then maybe a good lock destro