Is Mr Robot leading me wrong?

Paladin
I have been in a disagreement with a few people on this server for My choice to follow MR robots advice in my gearing and enchanting. Please help me. Am i doing something wrong?
is 30% mastery fail? Should I gem and enchant only to impress on charts?
Some have even suggested that pallies should avoid invocation of the dawn. My confidence is shaken, please enlighten me.
I followed mr robot at first, but then found myself unhappy with the results. mr robot pushes for a ton of haste. I personally found that instead of straight haste gemming, go for haste/str gemming. I PvP, so I am speaking from that perspective. Other than that I kinda followed mr robot spot on. reforge like it says and I think you'll end up very happy with the results.
I'm not sure about Holy but normally to use AMR correctly you need to input stat weights that you're shooting for. The defaults tend to usually be incorrect because (and I could be wrong here) it assumes baseline 25H content.

I know for Protection if I don't change the stat weights, it'll tell me to socket Stamina everywhere. I'm also not sure I agree with the notion that you should sacrifice some Hit/Exp and be under the cap (obviously this is for Prot and Ret only) to get more of your primary stat, as a miss is still a miss and could happen at a bad time.
I'm also not sure I agree with the notion that you should sacrifice some Hit/Exp and be under the cap (obviously this is for Prot and Ret only) to get more of your primary stat, as a miss is still a miss and could happen at a bad time.

Mathematically it makes sense however realistically anytime you get a miss or a dodge you'll be kicking yourself. Anyway, it's easy to enable the "at least" mode so you are always capped.

As for Holy, I cannot say unfortunately, but I've had no problems with MrRobot doing my ret reforges.
I have no idea what Mr Robot tells you to do, but honestly when it comes to holy it's pretty straight forward and you shouldn't need any addon or external resource to help you gem/enchant. Get enough spirit til you're comfortable (which will also depend on if you have LMG and HLG, and you don't so you might want a little more static spirit) and then put the rest into mastery.

Imo your gemming is fine, it's probably how I would gem at your ilvl too, depending on content. You might not need sparkling gems if you're only doing LFR/5mans, could swap them for some spirit/mastery gems, but shrug.