Golden Lotus rep in 5.4 patch?

General Discussion
Hi. I started playing again recently and have not reached exalted with the Golden Lotus. Will I still be able to earn rep if the patch is released tomorrow?

Thanks.
Yes
I could be wrong, but I think they said that the dailies and all associated quest lines will be gone, but the rep will still be obtainable through killing mobs and doing instances/scenarios.

Most of the GL quest lines and associated achievements will become Feats of Strength and will no longer be obtainable.

Also, the patch is not being released tomorrow, but it is likely releasing on the 27th, barring some delays.
Great, thanks all.
I could be wrong, but I think they said that the dailies and all associated quest lines will be gone, but the rep will still be obtainable through killing mobs and doing instances/scenarios.

Most of the GL quest lines and associated achievements will become Feats of Strength and will no longer be obtainable.

Also, the patch is not being released tomorrow, but it is likely releasing on the 27th, barring some delays.

I believe it releases the week after the pvp season ends and I think they said that ends the 27th? So therefore it would the first week of Sept for the patch. I don't pvp but just heard that was date the season ended.