Heroic HS

General Discussion
Blizz should up the lvl for HS from 480 to 500, cause any lower then that and no one will give you a shot outside your guild
But if they did that, then PuGs would require 522 ilvl instead of 500.
yea thats true, but like me i am 482, and i wanna try one, but no one will give me a chance and my guildes dont do them often
They're removing the ilvl requirement altogether.
Yeh no kidding. Trade is full of LFM HS ilvl 520+. Really, are they that hard?

I haven't ran a single one on any toon. I refuse too. I want 5 mans back. Scenarios are lazy, boring and for what ever reason you need to be over geared to even pug them. Pass.
Try making friends.
my friends dont play this game, they are all x-box or ps players
Try making friends.

Friends are a thing?
Guess I will have to stick to BS 5-mans or Reg Scenarios
Weird, I've never seen anyone post an ilvl req for H scenarios. I started doing them as soon as I hit a 480 ilvl and have done 2 or 3 a week since... They really aren't that hard.

I only do 2 or 3 a week because I only ever got a drop from the pretty much guaranteed bulging bag from the quest.
I'm assuming that some people put the high ilevel so that they can effectively run through the scenario. That said, I normally only see people asking for members for HS without putting in an ilevel requirement.
Oh my God. Are you really saying that you're so inept that you can't even form your own HS group??? I mean literally, here's all you have to do:

/2 "LF 2 people for HS"

Every time I think the bar can't possibly fall any further, I am surprised and proven wrong.
They're already soloable in 480 gear. Upping the requirements to 500 ilvl would be ridiculous.
come to Stormrage you will see it
Oh my God. Are you really saying that you're so inept that you can't even form your own HS group??? I mean literally, here's all you have to do:

/2 "LF 2 people for HS"

Every time I think the bar can't possibly fall any further, I am surprised and proven wrong.

I am not a good leader, I will admit it, and i dont wanna try and mess up everyone else.
and rly wow, I was just saying and I get insulted, that is what the world is now I guess
The option to queue for these needs to be added.

Yeah, there's really no need for a premade group, it's just an extra hassle.
honestly you dont have to lead i ran with a few of my buddies in barely 480 gear just last night, no tank just 3 dps and yes we died a few times from big pulls but had a blast doin it and all you have to do is throw it out in trade.

LF2 HS and go
I am not a good leader, I will admit it, and i dont wanna try and mess up everyone else.
and rly wow, I was just saying and I get insulted, that is what the world is now I guess

Heroic Scenarios literally require no leadership. You may not have enough confidence to lead a PuG raid, but scenarios are a whole different matter. Just form your own group, and you don't have to worry other other peoples' gear requirements.
I never ask for any particular item level when I look for more in trade. I just take whoever replies. As long as they have the 480 so the group can queue, I'm good. If they have trouble while in the instance, I'll give them suggestions on how to improve.

They're removing the ilvl requirement altogether.

That's Blizzard. PuGs have never paid attention to what Blizzard has felt is sufficient for content. They always set their own standards.