Website Bug Report
Prev 1 19 20 21
My character image hasn't updated for the past week...
My helm and my shoulders are keeping the old model, but are showing the new items in the slots. Not updating at all.

HELP!
testt
my avatar for this toon has not updated in a week. after a appearence change it has stayed the same
TEST.
L2NOTNECRO!
MAYBE A BLUE WILL COMMENT ON THE ARMORY BUG IF WE NECRO AND WRITE IN CAPS ;-)
I still has shadow /cry
Man, you guys actually made me think a Blizzard employee was acknowledging our 2015 Armory issues. I was really sad to see the blue posts were from WOTLK (not even kidding).
10/13/2015 02:10 PMPosted by Zargus
Man, you guys actually made me think a Blizzard employee was acknowledging our 2015 Armory issues. I was really sad to see the blue posts were from WOTLK (not even kidding).

Yup.
I read the blue post without checking the Date (at first) too, and wondered what they meant by 'new' but was still thrilled this problem had been corrected..

Then I realized how damn old it was.
Hey looks like we have to necro 5 years old thread so we can pretend a blue care to answer this huge armory mess! ;-)
Are there any blues even in this forum? I forgot this forum even existed until they moved my post to it.
10/14/2015 08:06 AMPosted by Santanika
Are there any blues even in this forum? I forgot this forum even existed until they moved my post to it.

Well there was one on 11/6/2010...
Dammit! Got my hopes up a blue actually exists here D:
Funny how this has been happening for years and they still can't keep it fixed... :/
It might be a necro, but its happening again.