Warlock spell rotation

Warlock
Would someone be able to suggest a good spell rotation for a Level 80 Demonology Warlock, post the latest patch.
this is straight from a spreadsheet, and more of a priority system than a "rotation" so to speak... so take out the filler text and make sense of it... if anyone wants to clean up and re-post it feel free!

actions+=/food,type=fish_feast
actions+=/fel_armor
actions+=/summon_felguard
actions+=/snapshot_stats
actions+=/wild_magic_potion,if=(buff.bloodlust.react)|(!in_combat)
actions+=/hand_of_guldan,if=dot.immolate.remains>0
actions+=/summon_infernal,if=buff.metamorphosis.react
actions+=/metamorphosis
actions+=/soulburn,if=buff.metamorphosis.react
actions+=/soul_fire,if=buff.soulburn.react
actions+=/immolate,time_to_die>=4,if=dot.immolate.remains<cast_time|!ticking
actions+=/bane_of_doom,time_to_die>=20,if=!ticking
actions+=/hand_of_guldan
actions+=/immolation,if=(buff.tier10_4pc_caster.react|buff.metamorphosis.remains<16)&buff.metamorphosis.remains>10
actions+=/corruption,if=!ticking|dot.corruption.remains<tick_time
actions+=/shadowflame
actions+=/incinerate,if=buff.molten_core.react
actions+=/soul_fire,if=buff.decimation.react
actions+=/shadow_bolt
actions+=/life_tap
BAH BAD all he wanted was a rotation, not all this unneeded info.
++Single Target++
1) Curse of Elements
2) Bane of Doom (since you're Demo)
3) Corruption
4) Immolate
5) Metamorph
6) Shadow Bolt
7) Soul Shard Button (use)
8) Soul Fire
9) Spam Incinerate until dots need to be redone
Once You Get Decimation Buff Just Spam Soul Fire
++AoE++
1) Meta
2) Demon Leep
3) <---- Cant think of the spell, but it turns your front on fire.
4) Hellfire - throw in your pets AoE attack

Yes its a long rotation, but it works for me :) Might not work for you... gl
Step 9 Spam Incinerate? Isn't it only incenerate if you have the molten core proc? Do we not spam shadowbolt as our filler anymore??

Yes, Shadow Bolt is currently the filler spell. Incinerate is only used if Molten Core procs.

So, to clarify the first post, the priority goes like this:

1) Hand of Guldan if the time remaining on the Immolate DoT is still ticking.

2) Metamorphosis (Try to keep your Infernal Guardian to use while under Metamorphosis)

3) Soul Burn then Soul Fire when in Metamorphosis

4) If Immolate is not ticking anymore, cast it.

4) Bane of Doom only if the mob will be alive for at least 20 seconds.

5) Hand of Guldan.

6) When under Metamorphosis wait until you get a proc of T10 4 pieces before using Immolation. If you do not have a proc and have between 10-16 seconds remaining on Metamorphosis, use it.

7) Corruption, refreshing at the before last tick.

8) Shadowflame

9) If Molten Core procs, cast Incinerate.

10) If Decimation is up, cast Soul Fire.

11) Shadow Bolt.

12) Life Tap
Spell priority:

* Metamorphosis
* Immolate
* Hand of Gul'dan
* Bane of Doom
* Corruption
* Immolation Aura
* Shadowflame
* Incinerate (If molten core is up)
* Soul Burn -> Soul Fire
* Soul Fire (If Decimation is up)
* Shadow Bolt
Check your damage values for Shadowbolt and Incinerate. For me, with glyphs and talents, Incinerate is more damage per cast than Shadowbolt if Immolate is up, and a faster cast. So I just use Incinerate and pay more attention to Immolate uptime.

On the beta server, level 85 SB was more damage than Incinerate, so you will go back to SB as filler except during MC procs.
Shadow Bolt: 2868 shadow damage, 2.57 cast
Incinerate: 2520 fire damage + 630 fire damage if immolate is up, 2.14 cast

I do spam incinerate instead of SB, even without MC proc.
The Glyph of Shadow Bolt puts it ahead of Incinerate in that the mana cost is significantly less, thus allowing you to waste extra GCDs on Life Tap additionally increasing your survivability.
When it comes to spamming soulfire, you need to make sure that you reapply shadowbolts for the extra 5% crit chance. Usually in the last 25% of the fight you may only need to cast 1-2 shadowbolts.

My filler is incinerate. I only use SB for the +crit debuff it gives.
So my rotation stands - thank you :)
I personally do not use HoG - as most tanks do not keep the mob still.
Also Life Tap is no longer part of the rotation.
My filler is incinerate. I only use SB for the +crit debuff it gives.
So my rotation stands - thank you :)
I personally do not use HoG - as most tanks do not keep the mob still.
Also Life Tap is no longer part of the rotation.

Wow, please take your bad self out of here. How the hell are you demo and not have HoG in your rotation? Not only does it hit like a truck, refreshes immolate, and snare targets, it also increases the crit rating of your demon by 10%. If you leave it out, then you're a friggin idiot.
Because it only increases the crit vs those mobs standing in the circle. Again, most tanks don't keep them standing still.
By the time that spell is cast I could have hit incen (or even SB) about 5x.

Also mind you, I am looking at this from a dungeon perspective. Most mobs die before anything else could be cast.

HoG is good when AoEing, but because most mobs do not stand still, its not a priority.

I was unaware that HoG required an 8-10 second cast.
Because it only increases the crit vs those mobs standing in the circle. Again, most tanks don't keep them standing still.
Also mind you, I am looking at this from a dungeon perspective. Most mobs die before anything else could be cast.
HoG is good when AoEing, but because most mobs do not stand still, its not a priority.

HoG - 2 second cast
Shadow Bolt - 2.5 second cast
Incinerate - 2.25 second cast
DPCT Priority: HoG > Incin > SBolt
Aura of Foreboding should not be in your spec for PvE.

Also just noticed you aren't spec'd into Bane in the Destro tree for your Demo build which begs me to ask the question.

Y U BAD????
First off...
HoG - 1.66 Cast
SB - 2.48 Cast
Incin - 2.07
Let's fix that part first.

^^ So yes you are correct and I misspoke about getting more Incins or SBs off.
However it still stands the fact that most tanks do not keep the mobs in one spot.

Second, I was kinda hopping with the new forums people would not try to argue and realize everyone is going to have their own opinions - I guess no one realizes this yet.
Third, IF you had read my post you'd be able to answer your own statement.

"Also just noticed you aren't spec'd into Bane in the Destro tree for your Demo build which begs me to ask the question."
First off...
HoG - 1.66 Cast
SB - 2.48 Cast
Incin - 2.07
Let's fix that part first.

^^ So yes you are correct and I misspoke about getting more Incins or SBs off.
However it still stands the fact that most tanks do not keep the mobs in one spot.

Second, I was kinda hopping with the new forums people would not try to argue and realize everyone is going to have their own opinions - I guess no one realizes this yet.
Third, IF you had read my post you'd be able to answer your own statement.

"Also just noticed you aren't spec'd into Bane in the Destro tree for your Demo build which begs me to ask the question."

I was stating un-hasted cast values so don't think you are being smart there.

Regardless on if the tanks keep the mobs in one place or not you still do MORE DPS by casting HoG every cooldown.

You can hope all you want about how people are going to react in a forum but when you come out and make ridiculous statements like the ones you made in your first few posts you better expect some sort of backlash from those who know better.

Don't act like we are the bad guys for calling you out on it, because all we are doing is trying to ensure that people are not getting false information.

And as per your reasoning for not specing into Bane for your Demo spec, consider that since you are not using HoG to refresh (or try to) Immolate your Immolate is taking 2 seconds (un-hasted) to cast verses 1.5 seconds (un-hasted) which is drastically out weighing the DPS benefit you are getting from Improved Immolate. So no, the fact that you do use Incinerate vs Shadow Bolt as your filler does not answer my question appropriately.
"I was stating un-hasted cast values so don't think you are being smart there."
- Was not being "smart", I was telling you my cast times.
"Don't act like we are the bad guys for calling you out on it, because all we are doing is trying to ensure that people are not getting false information."
- Again you assume I said people where bad guys. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
"You can hope all you want about how people are going to react in a forum but when you come out and make ridiculous statements like the ones you made in your first few posts you better expect some sort of backlash from those who know better."
- He asked for a rotation, I gave him the one I use. Again, my rotation - means it what I use, not what others have to. I am not the one who tried to correct someone's rotation here. Until Blizzard comes out and says there is a single rotation for ALL specs and ALL classes, everyone will play their toon how they feel is most comfortable to them.
"So no, the fact that you do use Incinerate vs Shadow Bolt as your filler does not answer my question appropriately."
- Yes I did, as I stated I only use SB for the +crit vs single target. Which means (again going from a dungeon perspective here) I normally need not cast it more then once.
Now, stop this endless banter - we have our different rotations - everyone does, some choose to copy, others do not. Just because it works for one person, does NOT mean it will work for others.