Come out of the shadows!

Rogue
Rogues! Come out of the shadows and be seen. we be lookin good mon.
Looks like I'm going to have to recustomize earlier than I thought. I need to get this hideous snarl off my face.
Looks like I'm going to have to recustomize earlier than I thought. I need to get this hideous snarl off my face.

yeah it kind of sucks taht i had to remove 2 of my 277 pieces of gear (including helm) to get the most dps out of my spec (assassination) by picking up my 4 piece bonus again (buff combat please).
hellapromang

yeah it kind of sucks taht i had to remove 2 of my 277 pieces of gear (including helm) to get the most dps out of my spec (assassination) by picking up my 4 piece bonus again (buff combat please).

I wouldn't sweat it too much. You've got about 5 weeks until you replace it all in Deepholm!
Snarl is gone. (Holds out hand for buff)
Waazzaaaaa
Heavily considering growing a beard.

I wouldn't sweat it too much. You've got about 5 weeks until you replace it all in Deepholm!

and hopefully by then i will have LoD
The beard. I have grown it. If this does not warrant an immediate buff I don't know what does.
my fellow droogies
/wave
We lookin' good
I want my avatar updated already!
I want my avatar updated already!

Blasphemy. Silhouettes are baller.
Edit: Buggy forums are buggy. Who put all that unparsed HTML in there...

Edit to edit: Edits no longer have Red Text. The world has lost something on this day.
This is mildly awesome
^
The new forums are quickly plunging into inanity. Not a typo.
Cool...