Get That Achievement!

Achievements
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 93 Next
Ve, I think you should go take down Scourgelord Tyrannus. But [Don't Look Up!]
Atade, why does it always have to be [It's Happy Hour Somewhere]. Why can't it be Happy Hour everywhere!?
Minifridge, you need the horde to feel the "Wrath of the Alliance"!

Request: More BG achvs please.
I've completed the [Slave Pens] and Uthric was correct that there was indeed a really nice prize at the end: I don't have to run it again.

Unfortunately for you, Koravov, getting [Wintergrasp Ranger] is going to require some diligent repetition.
Um you didnt post on your main, I cant check your armory....
[The Burning Crusader] complete.

Divinetrust...I think everyone should experience the joy of tanking at some point. How about you do so with a red drake in Oculus and finish up [Experienced Drake Rider].

Forgemaster Garfrost in The Pit of Saron doesn't know how to rock.
I think it's time for you to get [Doesn't Go to Eleven]

Finished getting my Wooly Mammoth.

Aiur, go get [Key Master].

Request: please no instance achievements.
Alezal, you really should go finish Wrath Of The Horde
Mozart, there are six dirty Alliance who stole your flag! Go kill them and become the [Supreme Defender]!
Cayleb, you need to represent more factions and [Equip 25 tabards]

I think not. Reread the rules of the thread in the first post Simmias. This is supposed to be a fun game. At 11/25 tabards, mandating that grind would be considered a violation of one (if not two) of the three basic rules of this game, so I'm rejecting your fun-sucking challenge, especially since you couldn't be bothered to post on your main.

Looking for a reassign from someone not quite so sadistic.

Meanwhile, Shylã, I'm going to be nice and give you a choice. [The Keymaster] is tough, but it's going forever away in a month. Get it while you can, or go the easier route and finish off [Pest Control]. What you do is up to you.
Assignment#1-Get exalted with cenarion circle COMPLETE!
Assignment#1-city defender in progress.

New assignment pls :D

Hey cayleb why dont you grab your cenarion exp rep and that awesome hippogryph :D its a 2fer!

Assignment #1: [Grizzled Veteran] completed!

Elleana, you are ridiculously close, get [The Summit of Storm Peaks]!

Avairpruex, You're a popular guy, but not popular enough! Test your looks by completing [20 Exalted Reputations], or if that doesn't seem to fancy you, attempt to prove your worth as a man and earn the title of [Grizzled Veteran]!
Avairpruex, You're a popular guy, but not popular enough! Test your looks by completing [20 Exalted Reputations], or if that doesn't seem to fancy you, attempt to prove your worth as a man and earn the title of [Grizzled Veteran]!

Kalandrios, i have seen you wearing 9 different tabards, why not get just one more?

Majiq,

Throw out some [Ultimate Triage] to someone in need of a little bandage spec healing!

Darn it. I've tried repeatedly to get this achievement, and it's just not working for me! On one attempt I had ~200 hps when I started bandaging, and I STILL didn't get it. :( Wish I knew what I was doing wrong. :(
Majiq. Your a frost mage but you should probably [Take a chill pill]in Eye of The Storm!

You might even get that pesky bandage problem worked out.