Authenticator issues

Technical Support
Hey there, I just got my authenticator in the mail and I don't receive a confirmation e-mail when I try to activate it. Just wondering if it's normally delayed or if something wonky is going on... Thanks!
Not sure about the email, has your authenticator been added to your account successfully though?
I click on "Add Authenticator" then it brings me to a page that says "A Confirmation E-Mail has been sent, please click the link in the email to activate your authenticator"
Hmm. I'd say check your spam and make sure your email address is correct. If you still don't receive it, you might try posting in the Customer Service forum, or contacting them directly about your account.
Cool, thanks for the advice.

Unfortunately, Tech Support doesn't have the necessary tools to help with this issue. More than likely an overzealous spam filter is ganking that email as it wanders along the web to you, but if you can't bypass it, please feel free to give us a call and we can add it manually for you. :)

Billing representatives are on hand to take your call 7 days a week between 7am to 8pm PST, at 1-800-59-BLIZZARD (800-592-5499). Customers in Australia should call 1-800-041-378. Our Billing team will be happy to assist you with any billing related questions. You may also contact them via email at
Thanks Brianl. I'll contact them at Billing.