Rate that Transmog!

Paladin
Prev 1 7 8 9 25 Next
@Rípley 9/10

*hides behind her shield so you can't rate her*
9.5/10 I can't see the sword, but I'm guessing that it's a good match with it's particles. Very unique design, and you don't see that shield too often. Great work!
9.5/10 I can't see the sword, but I'm guessing that it's a good match with it's particles. Very unique design, and you don't see that shield too often. Great work!

9/10
You look like a darker version of me.
Theres mothing to rate here.

the mace i guess 3/10, doesnt even match the set.
Roan... I like the concept but a cloth helm? hehe I would say 8/10
@ Cherry 7/10 weapon does not fit and shoulders are to.....bleh.
sexy/10, would look again.
Ðora, quite lovely. I've always had a fondness for that AQ set, and the axe matches it perfectly. :)
@ Lull, I love the overall feel for it. 9.9/10. Plate undies seem strange to me in general.
There is no Dayna, only Zul. 9/10. I really like it. I would've given 10/10 if the colors on the chest had matched a bit better.

The armory doesn't do my weapon justice. It will look plain to everyone, but in-game it matches this set perfectly. It's like a purple lightsaber.

Have a look-see. >>>>>> http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v660/Strider44/21ed36b2-3d0a-40fd-8c98-65b86440eea2.jpg?t=1378532018
8.5/10

I like it, but it just feels a little eh on a BE. If it was red / gold I would be all over it. But it looks quite nice.

As for myself... This sheild. I have tried quite a few but I keep coming back to this one, maybe because it doesn't clip horrendously / somewhat matches. Wish I could change the wood to a blackish metal though, then I would be set.
9/10. I think your shield should be darker. Maybe like the Plated Bulwark or maybe Warleader's Shield

If you can find a blacksmith that has the recipe for this Jagged Obsidian Shield I think that would look great
9/10. I think your shield should be darker. Maybe like the Plated Bulwark or maybe Warleader's Shield

If you can find a blacksmith that has the recipe for this Jagged Obsidian Shield I think that would look great

8/10...two reasons, matching and originality. Mmmhmm, dem hooves. You are a provocative, hooved light-sworn goat skank, and I like it.
10/10 Love the paladin aspect of the mog, really brings out the inner paladin. Great job :D
Not really a fan of the shado-pan helmet, but I like the rest 9/10
Not really a fan of the shado-pan helmet, but I like the rest 9/10

mage/10
@Roan

9/10 - Almost a 10/10! Very well done! My only constructive criticism would be changing the belt and the sword. They don't quite match IMHO. Still a great job though!
10/10 ashaine
@Ashaine very nice, 10/10 the whole mog looks like an imperial hunter, which imo, looks awesome