Why the Trolls and QQers won't last here.

General Discussion
Post Limit:
1 2 3 7 Next
Highly Rated
Dislike button. Use it. Treasure it. Love it. But not me please <3
Lets all hope this is the death of the forum trolls.
I doubt anything could destroy the QQers though.

Cloud likes this. *thumbs up*
Lets hope not though. ;) Keep up the positive vibe everyone.
Hopefully this works! QQ'ers will probably always be here though.
I'm all about being positive now.

No more negative thoughts.

It's all smiley faces for me!

;D

How do you kill that which has no life?

You make it invisible with the new "Dislike" button.

you get a thumbs up!
I'm going to troll wether you like it or not!!! >=C
Some QQ threads are valid, and if I had to choose one to remain it would be those. But as was said, one click and *poof* all gone. I like this option much much better than the whole Real ID fiasco a few months back. Nice job Blizzard.
I just hope it doesn't turn into a big popularity contest. Unfortunately, I can see this becoming very much abused.

This pretty much. There's a good chance these forums are going to end up like Youtube where every dissenting opinion gets voted down.

Forum moderation shouldn't be democratic IMO.
Definitely can't hurt.
This pretty much. There's a good chance these forums are going to end up like Youtube where every dissenting opinion gets voted down.

Forum moderation shouldn't be democratic IMO.

You can still show buried posts, or greyed out posts.

Besides, it takes a substantial number of likes or dislikes to change something's status, and it has many different levels of dislike/like.

I'll never die!
If you guys seriously think that these new forums will be any different, you're in for a nasty surprise.
Bookmarked this thread for the future. We shall see.
I just hope it doesn't turn into a big popularity contest. Unfortunately, I can see this becoming very much abused.

And people will post something like "34 people didn't hide thier kids"

Although, that is kinda funny. I don't see it being abused too much, if there's a limit and you can enable views of disliked posts. If an army of trolls goes around disliking everything, say, they could maybe only dislike 10 posts a day? That and/or something like "This post has had too many dislikes." With a show button so you can see the post