Open Libram XCII: Warriors of Faith

Paladin
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
ROFL @ all the QQ in Tech Support over this server/database issue stuff. Sure, it sucks, especially on an American Holiday weekend like this, but for Dobbs' sake, people, get a grip and some perspective!

For myself, I'm very much considering a nap.
I started a toon on KT yesterday, haven't been able to get on it all day. Waah.

Watching leaked premiere of Homeland!
Don't we all want to be adorable sociopaths!

part of me wants to live in a world where looting, pillaging and dragonslaying are all marketable skills.

screw my stupid first aid recertification, i want to pass my 'correct disposal of dragon remains' certification.
Well it would put way more of my skill set to use. :|

Not actually a good thing, though.

I do!

>:3

On that note, I wonder what it'd be like to be Saritha IRL. People would probably think it's cute until they realize I'm a panda bear clad from neck to toe in heavy armor and have a pretty sharp blade. (Assuming I'd have all the knowledge Saritha has, I'd know how to use it too!)

...It's like this thread is starting to become a 'what if you woke up as your toon' thread or something. xP

It's a good day to be a psycopathic murder-Dwarf in a Gnomish-engineered Tauren-suit! Let's hunt some orc!

(Totally shouting that in as I spam my way through Siege LFR when it opens.)

I played GW2 for a little while this weekend. Logged on, got a ton of swag from the 1 year anniversary. Including an item that auto-leveled my level 2 warrior to level 20 :D
09/02/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Snozberries

I played GW2 for a little while this weekend. Logged on, got a ton of swag from the 1 year anniversary. Including an item that auto-leveled my level 2 warrior to level 20 :D

Damn, I need to get that bloody thing updated, then.
09/02/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Snozberries

I got nothing of the sort.

Then again, I've been playing my alt pretty much exclusively. Decided to reroll my guardian to my fourth femcharr. :P
09/02/2013 03:05 PMPosted by Saritha

Then again, I've been playing my alt pretty much exclusively. Decided to reroll my guardian to my fourth femcharr. :P

My friend got back into the game so we both decided to screw around in WvW. Oh lawd my fps.

My friend got back into the game so we both decided to screw around in WvW. Oh lawd my fps.

Yeah, due to bad optimization and the sheer number of players on the maps it does lag quite badly at times.

They're getting better at the optimization part, though. Thankfully.
Why am I just now getting around to watching Black Lagoon? This show is all kinds of awesome. Not in any sort of thought provoking way. But still a hell of alot more interesting than most action flicks. Even with the obligatory middle-class Japanese protagonist insert.

Kind of makes me miss the days when cigarettes and foul language made things cooler.
Recruiting is hard. Spamming in Trade for the majority of the day (when the Servers have wanted to work) and all over forums here and at MMO-C....Where are all the tanks? ;_;
Holy. Crap. Did they increase the drop rates of Secrets? I just got the last 4 or 5 today in only 2 and a half wings... now time to get those Trilliums.
Aww, crap. And my wife's still stuck on Sigils from T14. >_<
Holy. Crap. Did they increase the drop rates of Secrets? I just got the last 4 or 5 today in only 2 and a half wings... now time to get those Trilliums.

I hope so. I'm only at 12, myself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1xtpsY0_LI

Aww, crap. And my wife's still stuck on Sigils from T14. >_<

Already got 3 wisdom and 2 power. Doing alright dps considering I didn't gem/reforge/glyph.
Morning Pally Crew

Labor day went by way too fast

But been playing a lot of Dragon's Crown with the girlfriend, its fun haha