account locked due to suspicious activity

Mac Technical Support
my account has been locked due to suspicious activity, the thing is I never log in from any computer besides this Mac that i'm posting on right now, and I have an authenticator. is there any possiblity that i could have been hacked?
I would call customer service first to determine what 'suspicious activity' really means. Without access to your Authenticator or at least its unique ID (in order to spoof the authenticators key generation) it's extremely unlikely someone else was logging into your account.
thanks, yeah I don't think anyone else has logged in, after getting my account unlocked i've found nothing missing on any of my toons. I'll email the account admin people and see what they have to say
are you sure it was even locked though? were you told this when you tried to login, or did you get a spoof email then "unlock" your account on their site? (with with your authenicator woulda given them your info but probably didn't allow them to steal anything with it)
are you sure it was even locked though? were you told this when you tried to login, or did you get a spoof email then "unlock" your account on their site? (with with your authenicator woulda given them your info but probably didn't allow them to steal anything with it)

it was locked, I didn't notice the email untill I tried to log in and it wouldn't let me, so i checked my email.
ok, just making sure. that is strange. anyone else in household maybe that may have goofed around? did you recently unload a guild bank worth of herbs or something all at once? sometimes they suspect you for botting/farming if you unloading a LOT in a short period of time. raises a flag