[H]<For Her Tallest> Recruiting for Cata! WRA

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
A goblin decked out in fine robes stands on a box in the middle of the city. Earrings swinging as she gestures at the large sign right next to her, a picture of a woman goblin flexing her arm with the words 'We Can Do It!' scrawled across the top.

Hey, listen up friends! Now is the time to really start planning ahead for our financial gain. The beat down, but certainly not out, Bilgewater Cartel! Sure, Deathwing may have hit us hard, but honey, soon we will be rolling in gold again!
That is, you know, if someone who once sold us for a pretty penny doesn't try to use the same trick twice.
The goblin girl leans forward, her colored lips stretching in a confidential grin.
You, you look trustworthy. So lets talk with all our cards out. I mean, come on. What kinda' business sense is it to sell out your own workers? And man, the 'pleasure palace'? Seems like you're just askin' for trouble in these times, when investin' is all the rage.
Listen sweetie, time is money and money is too precious to be out acting all wild, right? But there are some people who are climbin' up the ladder. Why, a certain 'Boss' even has the proper business deals with the big G of the Horde himself! If you ask me, with this certain person's business sense, we might just be able to get back ALL our old dough. With interest even!
So maybe a certain current leader needs to be found having stabbed himself, set himself on fire, and then tossed into a shark tank. Just maybe.
Now you didn't hear it from me... but you just might have. If you're interested, give me a call.
[[ OOC Info:
<For Her Tallest> is a guild with the express purpose to put Boss Mida in power, bring down the fiend Gallywix, and bring in a tidy profit. We design our roleplay around this, and around a theme of integrating with the Horde for profit and surival.
History:
This guild was started by the thread Female Trade Prince on the Cataclsym forums. Started in January of this year by Sarpa, it has since reached over 370 pages and has destroyed numerous post limits. This thread was started around the idea of the goblin leader being a woman, a plea for a female faction leader who is neither an elf or a stereotypical fantasy female archetype. This idea, through input by the posters, created the character Mida Silvertongue (the name a play on Midas), with the titleœHer Tallest (the title being inspired by both the height difference of most leader npcs, and Invader Zim).
You can find the thread here
-http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=22749570413&sid=1&pageNo=1
It has spawned Wiki pages, a facebook group (that is over 300 strong), this guild, and the biggest thing of all; our own NPC in-game.
-http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy331/rjf42491/WoWScrnShot_072310_120131.jpg
With Boss Mida now in the Goblin Slums of Orgrimmar, working for the ˜Big G™ (Garrosh), we have pledged our allegiance to her and will be more than happy to raid Gallywix should he ever become attackable.
The Guild:
We are a quirky and fun bunch, looking for people who love goblins and are mature players.
Things we are:
A RP guild who will accept non-rpers as long as they have a goblin toon and a love of the green. We will hold RP events, and should there be sufficient interest, will do raiding and pvp runs once the proper level is reached. We are a diverse bunch, and hold no quarter for griefing, harassment, and hate speech. We are a lore compliant guild.
Things we are not:
We are not an ERP guild. We do not hold ERP events, and mature simply means behavior wise, not X rated. We are not a guild who doesn'™t care about it'™s integrity, and have a three strikes and your out policy (but will listen to all sides of the issue before making a decision).
You can fill out a application and be marked as a member on your main now, then switch over the membership on the guild site once you make and level your goblin. You can also join the site, and I will mark you as a guest so you can see some of the updates.
The site is here - http://hertallest.guildzilla.com/
We are primarily a goblin guild, and accept goblin toons whether or not there are any plans to rp on them. The only requirement is to be a goblin lover. With non-goblin toons, you must have a IC reason as to why you would follow Mida S.
Disclaimer:
Beware ninja robotic squirrels with tuxedos, Shredders with tuxedos, robotic shark tanks, Princess Maximilian the Corehound pup, and exploding...everything.
Who’s in Charge:

Sarpa: The Rallying point, the one who created the thread and spawned Mida, and artist. Future main goblin: Roullette

Dziewanna: The one to get in touch with in-game as I am the only one currently on Wyrmrest. I am the Guild Site keeper-upper, the forum thread overseer, and maybe-one-day Raid Leader. Future main goblin: Snuffit

Denebvir: The Guild Theoriest and Lore Guru, and the Guild Writer. Future main goblin: Brumley

We all have a say in applications, /gkicks, and anything else of import. ]]

This was copy-pasted from the original guild ad on Wyrmrest Accord forums.
Reserved in case anything important comes up.
And welcome to the thread! Enjoy your stay!
Is this just for recruitment purposes, or can we get some FHT discussion going on here too? There's no Cataclysm forum here, so we can't use the Mida thread on this side of the fence.
Is this just for recruitment purposes, or can we get some FHT discussion going on here too? There's no Cataclysm forum here, so we can't use the Mida thread on this side of the fence.
I would assume this is for recruitment, but maybe Dziewanna (the one who runs the threads and site) would allow it.
Wat? This got redirected? QQ
First evar bump!
Gimmie a B! Gimmie a U! Gimmie an M! Gimmie a P! Ew that sounded wrong.
All hail her Tallest! Down with Gallywix!
All hail her Tallest! Down with Gallywix!
Amen!

Sure, I think some discussion should be ok here, better for ze bumps!

However, most discussion should be on the guild site. I have nightmares, NIGHTMARES, of a dead guild forums. DX

NooooOoooOoooOOooooooooo.

/blinks

Right! Back to normal!

Yes, Her Tallest discussion can be done here. :)

However, most discussion should be on the guild site. I have nightmares, NIGHTMARES, of a dead guild forums. DX

/blinks

Right! Back to normal!

All right then. Disregard my earlier post. (not the bumps, the one concerning Tallness),

... I just realized there's no delete button.

/blinks

Right! Back to normal!

All right then. Disregard my earlier post. (not the bumps, the one concerning Tallness),

Heh, you look like you're wearing pink. X)

...Sorry, that was the first thought I had. I am easily amused by the idea of the uber-buff, flat faced human male model wearing pink. I am easily amused in general. You should have seen me the first time I discovered troll woman were taller than Blood Elf men. I stood next to them at every chance and giggled in glee at the screen.

...I blame being short in rl.

Long-rambly BUMP!
Ba-ba-bump!

/blinks

Right! Back to normal!

...Sorry, that was the first thought I had. I am easily amused by the idea of the uber-buff, flat faced human male model wearing pink. I am easily amused in general. You should have seen me the first time I discovered troll woman were taller than Blood Elf men. I stood next to them at every chance and giggled in glee at the screen.

Long-rambly BUMP!
>.>

*Hides his pink-ness*
>.>

*Hides his pink-ness*

Eh, it's cool. You are actually wearing mostly red (SCARLET FIEND! /points in mock-horror), but the way the head-shot is cut highlights every ounce of pink and purple in your outfit. X3

...As I said, easily amused.

BUMP

/blinks
Right! Back to normal!

Long-rambly BUMP!
>.>
*Hides his pink-ness*
You should log out in better looking gear.
You should log out in better looking gear.

He's a scarlet! ^_^ They are required to wear red, even the mages. /nods firmly

So the RP piece works. :)
Ew! It's going to the second thread!