Will RAF work with Worgen/Goblins?

General Discussion
Kind of related - Will my level 80's start gaining resting exp bonuses right away with Cataclysm or will I have to log in and out of each one once?

They should start gaining the bonus once the expansion hits and you upgrade your account.

Question, what's "level granting"? I've never used RAF :( I lack friends who want to play.. boo

With the RaF program, 2 accounts are linked. One is an established "veteran" account and the other is a brand new account, created using the RaF program. Characters leveled on the...recruit account, I think gain "bonus" levels. One for every 2 levels, as I recall. The recruit character can then gift these bonus levels to a character on the veteran account, immediately leveling a character up.

They are somewhat unique, and Blizzard hasn't specifically confirmed or denied their availability yet.

Heh, you are very stubborn. You ARE a bull after all! :D Here, read Lylirra's post again:

"Please keep in mind, as well, that there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race, so this will not place goblin or worgen characters at any sort of unique advantage."

The two achievements you link require being a specific race. They specifically require being a worgen/goblin and thus they are out.
Was looking forward to competing and have had done a lot of prep work already for it =(

Thanks

-Aey

This was done in part to allow for Race changes and such to happen without affecting the Achievements. Class achievements of first to 85 will still be in place however there will not be a first human to 85 achievement for example.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/5379/realm-first-level-85-lost-isles-goblin/
http://db.mmo-champion.com/a/5380/realm-first-level-85-gilnean-worgen/

These were datamined in the early stages of the beta. They are only for goblins and worgen, and have mechanisms to ensure the character started as a goblin/worgen instead of race changing. They are not part of a complete set of racial realm firsts.

They are somewhat unique, and Blizzard hasn't specifically confirmed or denied their availability yet.

This Should Confirm that You can race change on Dec. 7th and that there will be no realm first achievements for specific races.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1116854

Please do not post links to stuff that has been announced as not being present in the game as it can confuse people. Just another reason not to trust everything MMO says.

@Skarn: I know it's just wishful thinking, I guess I'm just trying to be difficult. I wanted to get that achievement~

@Moltenfury: Sorry, I won't be catering to people who skim posts and don't understand them, like yourself.
Any plans on bumping when the 300% exp gets cut off? 60 levels out of 85 is absurdly low.

Leveling in the new world is well worth the time, I will feel bad for anyone who even tries to skip the new content with RaF or otherwise.

I have 7 80's.

Not worth it in the slightest.

7 80s who didn't level in the new zones.

Any plans on bumping when the 300% exp gets cut off? 60 levels out of 85 is absurdly low.

I wouldn't say absurdly low, but being able to speed level to 70 would be nice since the grind from 70-85 will be... very, very not fun.

@Moltenfury: Sorry, I won't be catering to people who skim posts and don't understand them, like yourself.

I did not "Skim" your post i read it thoroughly and as i Posted no there are NO Achievements for First to 85 Realm first for Races Just classes. Did you even click the link??

And by "read it thoroughly" i do mean i went to your links as well.
@Skarn: I know it's just wishful thinking, I guess I'm just trying to be difficult. I wanted to get that achievement~

Molten understand exactly what you said. We understand what Blizzard said. You apparently do not.

Just because something is in beta doesn't mean it gets to live. The reason, because it's BETA.

There are no longer race achievements for ANY race in World of Warcraft, period.
New goblin and worgen characters will indeed be eligible for Recruit-A-Friend benefits including increased experience gain and grantable levels. As we've no current plans to modify the Recruit-A-Friend program at this time or increase the level range for which the benefits apply, goblin and worgen characters (as with all other characters) will only be able to receive the in-game bonuses up to level 60.

So, to answer your questions directly:

Would the 300% xp bonus work till 60?

Yes.

Would the Level Granting work till 60?

Yes.

This is, of course, bearing that all requirements for those benefits are met. :)

Please keep in mind, as well, that there will be no Realm First achievements associated with leveling characters of a specific race, so this will not place goblin or worgen characters at any sort of unique advantage.

Even though I'm quite sad that there won't be realm firsts for races, I would like to thank you for taking the time to respond to my question :)
Why must you crush my dreams?

It's the hair, isn't it?

It needs to be more like mine. And grow a beard.
this is good, though I'll level without heirlooms till I get to outlands, to enjoy everything you've done :D

Leveling in the new world is well worth the time, I will feel bad for anyone who even tries to skip the new content with RaF or otherwise.

I have 7 80's.

Not worth it in the slightest.

7 80s who didn't level in the new zones.

Thank you.
any plans on fix them fugly worgen models oi the female looks like a crack **@#* and sounds like a chain smoker. males look constipated and constantly pissed off.
any plans on fix them fugly worgen models oi the female looks like a crack **@#* and sounds like a chain smoker. males look constipated and constantly pissed off.

Probably not. However posting this reply under a thread about RaF is pretty much pointless and offtopic. Make a new thread. :P
Forget a friend, invite yourself and play in window mode until you have all your 60s, then discontinue the RAF account. If even your banker is level 60, that's pertty sweet.

But as to your initial question, the recruited account's toons can grant 1/2 their level in 'free levels' to your toons of lesser level. So if your RAF acct has a level 10 toon, said toon can grant 5 levels to another of your toons up to level 10. But a level 10 toon can't create a level 11 toon, it's only up to their current level.