So this is the new mage forums...

Mage
Post Limit:
I have to say I'm quite impressed.
Sexy, eh?
Very, I especially like the new armory, I can see my troll in all his glory
Amazing.
Yes very well done forums i must say. Clean and neat is what I like! and simple!
Very cool.
I'm diggin' it.
I like it, but I really wish we could disable the thread preview thing. If I want to know what a thread says, I'll enter the thread. It feels annoying to have all the summaries pop up just moving my mouse across the screen.
Not a big fan fan of the avatars. Also still no post count :(
Not a big fan fan of the avatars. Also still no post count :(

hmm i may be saying something stupid but whats the number in the top right corner of the post?

I'm assuming you mean the post number for this thread. I mean total post count for users.
All Horde. Guess I need to nudge Daeriella in here.

I like the pictures! I hope we can customize them sometime soon :)
You are not alone, Daeriella. A few of us Alliance are around.

Wow, my avatar picture is cute!
Yep, gotta say, I'm loving the new design. My avatar just looks so awesome. I wish there were more Alliance though.
All Horde. Guess I need to nudge Daeriella in here.

I like the pictures! I hope we can customize them sometime soon :)

Being able to adjust our avatars would definitely be awesome. Either way, I'm a big fan of it as is. I've always wanted them to actually represent out characters, not just be generic for race/sex/class.
I'm concerned right now.

Theres these forums, and still the old forums.

I'm thinking this is going to hurt the traffic until they either kill off the other ones or this becomes more well known.
I love the new forums. What I don't love is the mental image I got after reading "I can see my troll in all his glory." /shudder
Yeah... definitely digging the new forums.