PvE DPS

Death Knight
So I've been messing around with DW Frost and 2-Hand Unholy (Obviously) but I've been wondering how 2-Hand Frost is?

I'm mostly doing instances for now, just because my DK needs gear, I have my Unholy Spec for Raiding once I get to that point. So my Frost spec I can just tinker around with to maximize my DPS in instances. How is DW Frost performing compared to 2-hand Frost?
Both DW frost and 2h Frost are very even atm. DW has bigger hits, but 2h has the ability to put out more abilities in a shorter amount of time.
I personally enjoyed DW frost more than 2h frost. I feel naked without Razorice now that I have SM. I will return to DW once Str 1handers are within my grasp. As far as DPS goes, they equal with one another.
ive heard DW frost is slightly ahead, but not by much. Personally, i played as DW frost for most of my DK career, so playing as 2h Frost is a nice change of pace, and is really fun
ive heard DW frost is slightly ahead, but not by much. Personally, i played as DW frost for most of my DK career, so playing as 2h Frost is a nice change of pace, and is really fun

Exactly. Unless you're in a top 100 world guild the difference won't matter 90% of the time.
I think the DPS margin between the three specs was a mere 200 DPS at most. It's all about preference and how you gear now.
I think the DPS margin between the three specs was a mere 200 DPS at most. It's all about preference and how you gear now.

This is true.
DW frost > Unholy > 2H Frost
Unholy is a lot closer than 200 now that they buffed our mastery a pinch. It doesn't really matter what you play right now though.
I've had really good luck with unholy, so i'll probably stick with it until the end of wotlk atleast.
DW Is the best.
Please don't necro old threads. You're a warrior so I understand that looking at dates can be hard for you.
03/25/2014 08:56 AMPosted by Tor
Please don't necro old threads. You're a warrior so I understand that looking at dates can be hard for you.

death knight power