Need Advice Thread

Warrior
I have been playing Fury since the release of Wrath and what I'm asking for is advice on how to hit the hit cap with my current gear. I have reforged and gemmed accordingly but still fall below 27%. I would appreciate suggestions on what I must do to reach this goal. Also, my gloves and boots are enchanted with engineering enchants, so please don't say you don't have two items enchanted. Also, this thread is meant for other forum users to post their gear/reforge concerns for feedback. Thanks everyone.
A good way to get a boost of hit is to get the Triumph trinket, it gives a fairly decent amount and you can bind it in a macro with Death Wish :) Looks like you only need around 2% more because the armory doesn't show the hit from the Fury bonus
Yeah I was thinking that is what I need to pick up (Mark of Supremacy), but which one should it replace? Needle-Encrusted Scorpion or Banner of Victory? Thanks for the response!
The haste proc from NES is pretty awesome, but so is the AP lol. I'd personally drop Banner of Victory but you can always swap them around and see what works better for you :D
i tought the expertise cap was better than hit. i usually run around with 9% to 11% hit, because gemming and enchating for it would lower more important stats.
Not anymore, hit directly improves rage generation since it has been normalized. So if you are missing with your white hits then you aren't going to generate enough rage. 27% hit > 26 Expertise then what ever after that. Hit cap is the main priority now.
The expertise cap has changed to 23 and will be back up to 26 at level 85. 8% hit is the soft cap and 27% hit is the hard cap. Most fury warriors have been regemming and reforging to meet the hard hit cap. If you mouse over your hit chance in the Melee section you will see your Target Level and Special Attacks. We are aiming to have that met. I think I have figured out some stuff. I now know that engineering enchants stack with normal enchants. So that issue I will fix.
:o they do?! *goes and levels engineering*
Curious though, should I swap out Gatecrasher's Gaunlets and pick up the t10 ones? Thoughts?
:o they do?! *goes and levels engineering*

What I read. Will confirm later :D
Well you only need 2% more hit, how much do the t10 ones give? If so I'd go those instead of the trinket maybe. (I'm using the t10 ones at the moment but not in game to check the % lol)
Not anymore, hit directly improves rage generation since it has been normalized. So if you are missing with your white hits then you aren't going to generate enough rage. 27% hit > 26 Expertise then what ever after that. Hit cap is the main priority now.

Thank for info, i had not realized the changes.

Hehe no problem :), I noticed as I stacked the hit on my threat skyrocketed by a massive amount lol
The t10 ones would add 63 hit rating putting me at the cap but reducing my haste etc.
Yeah threat control is ridiculous. I literally hit like 3 times and steal threat over tanks... I bought the t10 gloves, 27.39% now.
Well hit cap is most important so it would probably be worth it overall. I'm only sporting 9% haste w/o flurry and I do on average 13k dps per heroic boss (5man heroics)
Oh nice, grats on hit cap :D. Yeah my frost Dk is ridiculous though, it has about half the gear my warrior does and one attack and bam I have threat.
I can confirm they do indeed stack. Not sure if it is a bug or not but meh :)
Ok, I have switched out Banner of Victory for War Token trinket and reforged it for hit, but now i'm at 28% hit now. Any advice?
hmmm