Dwarf Shaman

Shaman
1 2 3 5 Next
So who else is planning on doing a race change once the new class race combinations become available?
As soon as humanly possible.
I love my Orc but the Goblin is calling me
The only thing I'll miss about orc is the nose ring. At least I'm staying green.
Dwarf Shaman ♥, I tried the shaman in the beta and I am going to create a new one to enjoy the leveling.
I'm switching to dwarf male....
So who else is planning on doing a race change once the new class race combinations become available?

Noty. I'd only give up Tauren Shaman for Worgen Shaman, which ain't possible.
I'm switching to dwarf male....

Well i'm switching to dwarf female.
Tauren Shaman 4 Life
Heck no
Turning this sexy (/barf) orc into a pig-tailed female goblin shammy.

I have a level 80 female tauren shammy (my first toon from late 2004) that I may turn into a male dwarf down the road if I have $30 burning a hole in my pocket.
I like the way my Orc Shammy looks. He looks cool swinging his axes while being followed by 2 spirit wolves and commanding a tiny red stick with less IQ than an amoeba. I would only change him for Worgen shammy if they were possible and if Worgen attack and cast animations look good (I havent seen them at all so far, so I dont know).

Dwarfs dont look so bad, but I would rather have a mage dwarf.
I created a shaman a year ago and leveled to 80 with the intention of race changing to dwarf.
I want a dwarf so bad! I started this game with a dwarf hunter on release. Now I can finally have my cake and eat it too!
I cant wait to find me some treasure.

Female Draenei in Gigantor looking for treasure....

HMMM...
Must resist innuendo!
I'll be making one probably...
Not a chance, already lost my tail waggle once, never again!
I'll be swapping asap to durf. Not a huge fan of the spacegoat.