Just broke 10k

Achievements
And I broke 10k with the achievement "Been waiting a long time for this!" I find it fitting. Anyone else reach benchmarks recently? Bored and it's early.
I thought breaking 7k was really awesome until the new forums came out. Now I don't feel so special anymore seeing all these people with 8-10k plus! 9k will be a big one for me otherwise! Grats on 10k!
I reached the 11,400 club a week before 4.0 then when some achievements were removed I dropped. Currently sitting at 11,395 and it's taunting me.
I reached the 11,400 club a week before 4.0 then when some achievements were removed I dropped. Currently sitting at 11,395 and it's taunting me.

It looks like if you just went into Naxx 25 and did [Spore Loser] You'd be fine. Not a hard one to shoot for now a days with how high gear levels are compared to when that was relevant.
Gear has nothing to do with peoples ability to watch aura damaging spells, cleaves, or pet AI.
I finally reached 8k. I'm trying to hit 9k, or get atleast close to it, before Cata goes live but I don't know what to go for. :(
i thought hiting 5k was beast but dang 11k wow!
I'm only a member of the [Over 9000] club. :\
I just hit 640 today with a few few good ones from a couple of battleground wins.
Pretty good eh?

It looks like if you just went into Naxx 25 and did [Spore Loser] You'd be fine. Not a hard one to shoot for now a days with how high gear levels are compared to when that was relevant.

Fixed 11,430
I wish i could finish out battlemaster, and i'd be 10,000 It seems like a hardcore number to me. Truthfully i havn't really tried for achievements i've just gotten lucky cuz i only play 1 toon :P
><
A guy on my server is [He Feeds on Your Tears (25 Player)] off every current achievement in game.

Me? I just broke 9k. You could almost say that [It's Over 9000!]

:)
I broke 9k with my first Arthas kill back in the spring, though I haven't had enough time to hit any major milestones since.
I ignored most achievements for a long time while I was pursueing mountain o' mounts. Now that I've finally gotten my most desired achievement in wrath I'm working on other easier to obtain cheevs with my current "main" focus on 25 tabards and 30 exalted reps (22/25 and 28/30 currently)
I just hit 10k too, got it doing Con-speed-atory. Kind of a shame to break 10k on old content, but oh well.
I wish i could finish out battlemaster, and i'd be 10,000 It seems like a hardcore number to me. Truthfully i havn't really tried for achievements i've just gotten lucky cuz i only play 1 toon :P

Go and finish it. You're only a few away from completion.

red: Should ding over 11k from Pilgrim's Week seeing how I missed it last year.
Grats!

I was looking forward to 11110 but completely passed it with a +25... something I don't even remember. Then they removed things with the last patch and it dropped me down again so I was happy. Then PvP titles got handed out and I got bumped up again.

I'm so starved for achievements =/
Feat City FTL.