ZG and the Edge of Madness

Customer Support
So with Cataclysm just over the horizon and zg disappearing within a few weeks, I decided to set out and complete as much of the content in zg as I could. Among these tasks, I have set forth the acquisition of the full zg set for each of my characters.
Aware that the Edge of Madness trinket was part of this set, I began researching how to summon the bosses(though I had played during vanilla, my guild had never bothered with this particular event and I was rather clueless to how it worked). I knew there were multiple bosses and only one spawned per lockout, so I decided to start early. Imagine my dismay when I realized they were on a spawn calendar and that Wushoolay will not be spawning before Cataclysm hits.
Is there any possible way you kind fellows could change the spawn cycle so that we have a chance at each boss before 4.0.3, or possibly if I obtain the rest of the items, gift me with the mane. I have all the mojo madness I need, and will have the rest of the set by the shattering and it would be an agonizing failure to miss out on the last piece of the set by one item. I'm not asking for a tiger mount, or raptor, or any other sought after or incredibly rare novelty item, just a simple green drop off a summoned boss.
It would not be possible for a Game Master to spawn a boss in this fashion. However, I believe that the world will not be changing until Patch 4.0.3a, actually, which will come shortly after Patch 4.0.3.

If you are able to get him to spawn before that time, then you should be good to go. Unfortunately, after the release of Patch 4.0.3a, then I don't believe there is anything that can be done. =\
He won't be appearing in ZG until the 13th of next month. While I'm aware gm's can't simply spawn bosses, I was hoping this would get to people higher up in the ladder(I'm not really sure how to get my problems heard by the people with the power to change things). My hope is less for a personal favor, and more of a sweeping change(such as whatever team handles such things changing the time between boss cycles) that might aid everyone who is in my shoes and frantically trying to scrounge together the things they're after in ZG.
He won't be appearing in ZG until the 13th of next month. While I'm aware gm's can't simply spawn bosses, I was hoping this would get to people higher up in the ladder(I'm not really sure how to get my problems heard by the people with the power to change things). My hope is less for a personal favor, and more of a sweeping change(such as whatever team handles such things changing the time between boss cycles) that might aid everyone who is in my shoes and frantically trying to scrounge together the things they're after in ZG.

You're welcome to post this on the Suggestions Forum. That forum is read by the Development team, who seems to be exactly who you're looking for. You will not receive a response, but rest assured that your post will be read.

Suggestions Forum
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=11122
Thank you very much for the redirection. That was exactly what I was looking for. I will take my issue there.