Unborn Valkyr eludes me still...

Pet Battles
If anyone comes across an unborn valkyr I'm STILL trying to find one yet they are eluding me entirely.

I'll be on for hours to come today, please add gitmo#1217 if you're at one and wouldn't mind phasing me over so I can snag it, thanks so much.

Or if there's some trick I don't know about spawning them, I'm wide open, I'm just burnt out on flying around wotlk maps between "known spawn sites", I've been doing it between BGs for weeks and weeks now.
i got one and sent you a BTAG request. ill hold it for a few min utes for you, otherwise its going to someone else who has been looking :) hurry up and grab it
Thanks so much Pyro, Im very grateful for your help this morning!

If anyone else finds a Unborn Valkyr they don't want/need I could use 1 more to round out my team and I'll be on a couple more hours.
Download the addon pet tracker and fly to each spawn point, hitting a macro:

/cleartarget
/tar Unborn Val'kyr
/stopmacro [noexists]
/script PlaySound("RaidWarning")
/run RaidNotice_AddMessage(RaidBossEmoteFrame,"Unborn Val'kyr!", ChatTypeInfo["RAID_WARNING"])

Use your map which will show you all the spawn points and when you get close, hit the button.

With CRZ on a medium pop server, I have found and captured three Val'kyrs.

I don't camp. I fly, hit macro, fly to the next, hit macro, etc.

I spend maybe an hour and a half doing this a day and it only took me 1-3 tries to find one.

If anyone else finds a Unborn Valkyr they don't want/need I could use 1 more to round out my team and I'll be on a couple more hours.

Wow, this is amazing. You get free help once and have the nerve to not bother look for a 2nd and ask here again!?!

And no, you aren't looking - I fly by these pets every day in between doing dailies to level alts and I'm on a PvP CRZ.

Wow, this is amazing. You get free help once and have the nerve to not bother look for a 2nd and ask here again!?!

And no, you aren't looking - I fly by these pets every day in between doing dailies to level alts and I'm on a PvP CRZ.

Actually I was looking constantly during the entire day whenever I wasn't in a BG(and have been for weeks) . Pyro actually found 3 for me and I was so happy I gave him a Flawless Battle-Stone . And yes, I actually have been looking for them across all 11 of my 90's for weeks whenever I'm in queue for LFR/BGs on two different servers/battlegroups. All of my CRZ are PVP as well.

Also I have pettracker and I was flying from spawn to spawn across the entire continent checking every marked spawn location.