How to spend my valor points... 5.4

General Discussion
I capped at 3000. Saved them for the patch.... Now what? Is there anything to get or should I just spend them on upgrades?
You can either upgrade gear or buy timeless coins.
You can either upgrade gear or buy timeless coins.

i thought you needed rep with the pandaran emperor to buy the coins with valor.
^Correct... upgrade yo pieces bro.
People keep giving me valor points but I don't work on my rep with anyone. Is there another way to spend them? Can I trade them for honor points or something?
i thought you needed rep with the pandaran emperor to buy the coins with valor.

You do.

Idiotic idea.
People keep giving me valor points but I don't work on my rep with anyone. Is there another way to spend them? Can I trade them for honor points or something?
All old old factions no longer have a rep requirement.

You can also upgrade your gear straight up.
09/10/2013 11:53 PMPosted by Jessebella
All old old factions no longer have a rep requirement.

You can also upgrade your gear straight up.

Sweet! Thank you.
how do you upgrade your gear with valor points?
there is someone new where u go to tmog that can upgrade
01/05/2014 01:01 AMPosted by Bloodshotz

Void shops in the major cities. There's one in Stormwind on the west side of Cathedral Square.
03/23/2014 08:28 AMPosted by Okposognome
01/05/2014 01:01 AMPosted by Bloodshotz

Void shops in the major cities. There's one in Stormwind on the west side of Cathedral Square.

He posted that in January I highly doubt he'll be back to this thread.

#Necro4dayz
03/23/2014 09:04 AMPosted by Arîana
He posted that in January I highly doubt he'll be back to this thread.

#Necro4dayz

The punch, you beat me to it.
And yet somehow still helpful for people coming into this thread with the same question.

#NoForesight
i need help i have 2080 valor and i went to upgrade and it said i cant i also was trying to upgrade prideful gladiator ilvl 550 gear but it says it cant be upgraded? what do i do
buy old gear for trans
03/30/2014 03:19 AMPosted by Murlocs
i need help i have 2080 valor and i went to upgrade and it said i cant i also was trying to upgrade prideful gladiator ilvl 550 gear but it says it cant be upgraded? what do i do

They took out the ability to upgrade pvp gear a couple patches ago. And even then, you had to use conquest points to upgrade it.
Just to clarify something Fligmos said - Prideful Gladiator gear is PvP gear, which cannot be upgraded with Valor. Going forward, it is no longer possible to upgrade PvP gear as of patch 5.2(?).