Retribution paladin stats

Paladin
What are the primary and secondary stats for a retribution paladin and please list them from best to worst if you can because im a noob when its comes to pally's :)
Thanks for the help!!!!!!
Haste
Haste
Haste
Haste

those are your top 4 stats
what about crit and stamina and all of that? :/
Haste
Haste
Haste
Haste

Remember to only attack when your cooldowns are up, too.
what about crit and stamina and all of that? :/

Haste haste haste haste
Ret is strength based and values haste over crit and mastery, crit and mastery being about equal to each other.
Haste
Haste
Haste
Haste

Funny. That's Protection most valued stats too from what I hear. Gonna be fun tanking in ret gear if 5.4 doesn't change that.
Funny. That's Protection most valued stats too from what I hear. Gonna be fun tanking in ret gear if 5.4 doesn't change that.

I did that in a heroic scenario recently when my friend forced me to 'practice' Prot. Went surprisingly well.

But yeah, haste is pretty important.

I don't remember the order... but Strength is the main stat.
Then haste, crit, mastery, hit, expertise. Not sure about the order.

Break point for hit and expertise is 7.5? I think.
lol so haste crit and mastery? :D
Get str gear, stack haste.
lol so haste crit and mastery? :D
Needs more haste
If it helps you remember, just gear the exact opposite way an arms warrior would.
ok Thanks everyone! :D
Stack int for bonus spellpower
Haste for paladins huh? seems weird. Normally associate attacking fast with DWers. what is it about haste that makes it strong for ret?

I believe it has something to do with lowering their base cool downs.

And their entire DPS is juggling cool downs.
Haste for paladins huh? seems weird. Normally associate attacking fast with DWers. what is it about haste that makes it strong for ret?

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=25956/sanctity-of-battle
1. Sanctity of Battle
2. Auto attacks can reset Exorcism.
3. Auto attacks procc mastery.
4. RPPM system.

yea for the celestials legendary quest I just went tank spec and kept my dps gear on I was surprisingly tanky while still doing a lot of damage and doing decent heals the 5.2 trinkets were just overkill
don't forget to be hit and expertise capped first