Quivering Firestorm Egg

Bug Report
Post Limit:
Looted an egg today and I am suppose to be able to turn it in to Elder Anli at the Arboretum according to the text on the egg. There is no quest option to click on at Anli to turn it in.
Is your rep maxed with the serpent riders? It's only serpent rider rep so works like the black eggs on the island.
I have the same problem, Anli won't acknowledge it at all and I'm exalted with the order.
Im so confused at what this egg does, Houlon drops a mount and to me this egg sounds like a mount. But people who said they turned it on on the PTR say they got it from rep, could they possibly have hotfixed it to make it a mount now?? i dont want to waste that egg if they are going to make it a mount soon
No, it's a rep item. So if you're exulted with the order it dose nothing. It's a BoA version of the black dragon eggs.

The rewards are:

353,000 experience
1,000 reputation with Order of the Cloud Serpent

So no, if you are exulted, there IS no quest because it's the same as the black dragon eggs on the island, just a BoA rather then BoP version.

There is a DIFFERENT item that drops off of Huolon that IS a mount, but is not connected to this egg.

This is strictly a rep item for alts who you want serpent flying on without grinding the rep.
Great... another crap item
Great... another crap item
Great, another alt-catchup item which is what this island is designed for.
Since I thought I read it is account based it would be nice you could still turn it in at exalted and give your other alts that rep. Guess the only work around is to mail it to your other alts.
If you're exalted you get 34 gold. If you're lower than honored (i think) you can't turn eggs in for rep (might be revered).
All eggs are mine, bring meh teh eggs or i shall unleash my d[*+*]b on all ur servers ya'hear!
As an alt of a toon doing all the work, I turned in 20 of the quivering firestorm eggs to get this character to exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpents. My problem is I still don't have the training to ride the Cloud Serpents. Anyone know how I get that training? I thought it was automatic when you reached exalted?
As an alt of a toon doing all the work, I turned in 20 of the quivering firestorm eggs to get this character to exalted with Order of the Cloud Serpents. My problem is I still don't have the training to ride the Cloud Serpents. Anyone know how I get that training? I thought it was automatic when you reached exalted?

Simply getting to exalted is not all you need to do. There is also a quest chain you must follow through to the end. :) Check around for a quest that lets you continue onward.
If you are exalted with cloud serpent you get gold 34 and a few silver for each egg.
It can also be turned into the chef on the island as a daily for 500 timeless coins