Blazing chest on timeless isle respawn?

General Discussion
Do they respawn or does everyone get one? I only ask cause i grabbed 3 of them so far and found it to be an awesome quick gear for alts just wondering
HERRO
I read multiple times that everyone gets one. But none of those were 'reliable' sources.
so you can only open it one time?
Been wondering this too. Anyone know?
Looted 1, waiting for second respawn.
The big chests are one-off, I believe. But you can open them once per character. Or so I assume.

There's some daily/weekly containers but it's not the burning/blazing ones.
Blazing chest is 1 per character, it gives a 100% drop for 1 of the 535 upgrade items.
The Blazing chest will respawn only if you come with another character ;)
They have a high chance of dropping a Burden of Eternity, but it isn't 100%. I didn't get a burden on two of my alts.
Actually i found that the one at the ordon sanctuary respawned for me on 2 chars Can someone else confirm this for me :)
Is one per char, same as the Moss covered ones. If you have a fresh alt in the isle, the first thing to do is always go chest hunting.
Blazing chests and moss-covered chests do not respawn. Puzzle chests (the red and white ones) do (once per week).

edit: name corrections
The skull covered, ordo chest, the 4 sturdy chest and the 2 flaming chest are once per character.

The "puzzle" chests respawn weekly for each character. They are
-jumping pillar when ypu go up the plateau
-Rope you need to jump on before the first bridge
-pirate chest between horde and ally camp in a cave underwater
-hozen chest in tge shipwreck underwater near karkanos (need to kill hozen and get the barnacle key)
And finaly the glimmering chest on the boat south east.
08/29/2014 01:48 AMPosted by Manatotem
The skull covered, ordo chest, the 4 sturdy chest and the 2 flaming chest are once per character.

The "puzzle" chests respawn weekly for each character. They are
-jumping pillar when ypu go up the plateau
-Rope you need to jump on before the first bridge
-pirate chest between horde and ally camp in a cave underwater
-hozen chest in tge shipwreck underwater near karkanos (need to kill hozen and get the barnacle key)
And finaly the glimmering chest on the boat south east.

THere are also about 25 moss-covered that are only once per character. Glad you made this post, saved me the trouble of getting the names of the chests correct.
Oh I doubt the names are right. And yes the moss covered chest. Defenetly a must do.

As for the locations of each chest.
The skull covered chest is in the cavern at the right of the big cemetary with white pillars where acherus of flammes is summoned. In the same cavern there is blue crystals. Open enough of them to gain the Flask of Insanity, its a permanent flask with a CD +500 all stats. A must on all alts and so easy to get.

The two flaming chest are whete yaungols are. On the first plateau before huolon behind a wall and the second at the back completely next again to a small wall.

The sturdy chest are found
In the frog area
When getting out of frog area by the nort entrance, the first cavern to your right (where spelurk/cavein is)
On top of the very tall moutains near the beach where the ship is summoned and near the ally FP. For those its either going there with a bird or using glidder via your mount or the crane statue.
Damn necros, stahp it.