Celestial Cloth

Professions
Has anybody got the pattern yet and if so where from?
Yes, my tailor got it after spending 20 minutes or so killing mobs in the Vale.

It's a Pandaria-wide drop, apparently, so you don't even need to go to Timeless Isle to get it. Likewise for the Leatherworking pattern (my LW got his off a rabbit in Valley ;)

My poor Inscriptionist, meanwhile, is one of my lowest-geared characters - and ALL of the new glyph patterns are mobs drops, including a sizeable amount of them off mobs on Timeless Isle that would one-shot her. That, I have to say, sucks (and is a little bit inexplicable - I thought we were done with the "Book of Glyph Mastery" rubbish!)
I got it from LFR mobs while I was running MSV, about 10 minutes after I logged in.
my tailor got it from the fist plainshawk she killed over near where you do you daily imperial silk thing
Both mine got it running through mobs on the Timeless Isle.
I have it on four characters all from the cranes near the village on TI.

One question, do we have to find additional ones to get the rest of the celestial cloth patterns?
It should drop off any mob in Pandaland.

Sometimes is it very quick, first or second kill.

Just a warning, it can take a while. I was farming on my DK in new Vale and it took over 30 minutes. So don't get discouraged or frustrated if it doesn't drop immediately.
I got all the new profession recipes from killing shas in Vale right outside shrine.
I got mine in about 5 minutes on thunder island
I did the very first LFR raid, and we went in, killed the first mob, and the pattern dropped for me.
04/16/2014 04:08 PMPosted by Raypage
I did the very first LFR raid, and we went in, killed the first mob, and the pattern dropped for me.

You do realize the last post was over 6 months ago? Please don't necro old threads.