flight path to and from Timeless Isle

New Player Help and Guides
I used Chromie to start questing in the Timeless Isle yesterday. I talked to Chi-Ro the flightmaster but he gave me an error message saying that "YOU DONT KNOW ANY FLIGHT LOCATIONS CONNECTED TO THIS ONE"

So I went to The Jade Forest region and got the flight path at "Temple of the Jade Serpeant"

Still no success. Where'd I go wrong?
It depends on where you're trying to go.

Flight paths are not a direct flight, it's a networked web. The individual flight points are just way-point nodes in the web. To get from one to another you have to discover them both first AND every flight point you'd have to pass through in-between.

So IF Timeless Isle links directly to the one at Temple of the Jade Serpent, then you can fly between those two and any that you've discovered that Jade serpent links to, and any that those link to, etc.

However, if Timeless Isle links directly to somewhere else, you're going to have to figure out what that something else is.

Basically, fly around the Jade Forest to all the quest hubs that are friendly to you and talk to any green exclamation points you see as you're flying over. Inevitably, one of them will be the one that Timeless Isle goes to.
Don't forget the beach Flightpath towards the North. A lot of people forget that flight point.
The Timeless Isle is connected to Dawn's Blossom. Get that Flight Path and you won't have problems
The Timeless Isle is connected to Dawn's Blossom. Get that Flight Path and you won't have problems

That was it thank you..
3 posts later and finally a staright forward answer...lawl
3 posts later and finally a staright forward answer...lawl

Well, since we're all players here with the same exact info as everybody else, he needed to wait a few hours for someone to pop in that happened to leave the island via FP. It was the day after the patch, so not many people would have known that yet.
Don't forget the beach Flightpath towards the North. A lot of people forget that flight point.

Yep, run up there and tag that one, too. They will give you a warm reception.
Yep, run up there and tag that one, too. They will give you a warm reception.

Well considering the OP and the one that made that comment are both Horde characters, AND that there's no alliance only FP's up that way, I think they'll be fine.
Thanks. This did the trick for me!