New Tailoring Patterns

Professions
So I have 1 of the 4 new tailoring patterns. I'm not sure how I got it, but I can't seem to figure out how to get the other 3. Wowhead doesn't say how you even get them. Are they rare drops, or do you train them? And if they are rare drops, where's the best place to farm for them? Thanks.

I just bought out all the materials for the Sky Golem and the 28 cloths, so that I can sell them and make some decent gold a month from now.
you learn them by making your new daily CD.
you learn them by making your new daily CD.

I thought that, but WoWHead only has the PvP gear on the loot tables. That also doesn't explain why I had one without making the Celestial Cloth.
When you first learn the daily recipe you also learn one of the new 553(?) recipes. As a freebee.

Then the other 553(?) recipes are mixed in with the new 476(?) PvP recipes via the daily discovery.
Is it possible to get more than one of that 'Celestial Cloth and Its Uses' pattern to drop? I've only ever looted one so I suppose not, but I've heard reports of people finding more than one (and consequently learning more free recipes).
When you first learn the daily recipe you also learn one of the new 553(?) recipes. As a freebee.

Then the other 553(?) recipes are mixed in with the new 476(?) PvP recipes via the daily discovery.

Is it possible to get more than one of that 'Celestial Cloth and Its Uses' pattern to drop? I've only ever looted one so I suppose not, but I've heard reports of people finding more than one (and consequently learning more free recipes).

Okay, that makes more sense. Thanks.
The "drop rate" for the pve patterns is ridiculous. I have over 29 new pvp malevolent patterns to the two 553 pieces. These pve patterns should be learned quicker, by the time I learn all four they will be obsolete, like the last set.
It takes 21 days to make enough cloth for the belt and another 28 days to make enough cloth for the pants (unless you are lucky enough to have some of the war spirits or whatever they are called from de'ing SOO gear).

I had all 4 PVE patterns learned by the time I was able to make the belt.
My leather worker has 42 hardened leather and no pve patterns she can use.