1 week since patch - upgrades

Paladin
How has everyone's week been ? I got 5 ilvls of upgrades this week ^_^ and finally got both the Primordius and Lei Shen shields in a ToT Pug, never have to run that darn place again, EVER (longest pug full clear ever).

Just got hella lucky on a Burden too and got a pure Haste 535 ring.
^ from California, he used the word "hella" in a sentence.
Been great for my wife and alts; I haven't gotten a damned thing worth keeping yet. >_<
^ from California, he used the word "hella" in a sentence.

Canadian ;) Just watch entirely too much American TV and that is where I learned my English from.
I have not been very lucky from a purely percentage point of view. I think I got 1 upgrade per toon but I wanted more :(

Got a new shield though. It is awesome.
Canadian ;) Just watch entirely too much American TV

Isn't it just TV? A lot of American TV shows are made in Canada... Stargate SG1!!!!
Got a weapon and chest from flex and like 10 Secrets of the Empire. Scaring me a bit about future drops though.
Stargate SG1!!!!

<333333
Just spent a Burden trying for a new ring and got "of the Unerring" - some 900+ hit rating. Screw this patch. >_<
Got my legendary cloak and I got bracers from a Burden of Eternity. Unfortunately the first couple bosses in SoO are rather bare on ret gear. It's either things that would make me lose my 4 piece or stuff with more hit I don't need. Nothing dropped though, maybe tonight I could get a sword from Sha of Pride and then the hit won't look so bad.

Just spent a Burden trying for a new ring and got "of the Unerring" - some 900+ hit rating. Screw this patch. >_<

I used 5 burdens and got 1 piece without hit on it.
5 Burdens on this guy before they nerfed it and made Timeless Isle pointless.
Went from 498 to 516 this week.

Sorry to hear it grog. RNG is a harsh mistress. She did quite a number on me for the Judgement Breastplate.
Got nothin'.
09/15/2013 01:59 PMPosted by Berith
RNG is a harsh mistress.

Aye, she is. Still have raid tonight, so maybe I can get something, even if it is just crappy mastery/crit bracers from Norushen.
Not much to brag about, cept was semi happy bout this drop
Remnar's Ruinous Girdle

anyone else having a horrible time getting used to EF ? Wanting our buffed vegeance and SS back ;/

Used two on this toon and got identical haste/crit rings.

I've been spamming most of my plate tokens just to make sha crystals and some of the rolls that come up are just awful.
anyone else having a horrible time getting used to EF ? Wanting our buffed vegeance and SS back ;/

Tell me about it. Finally found something that works for it though and just got my Gold Tank proving grounds thanks to it.

http://schilddesraechers.blogspot.ca/2013/09/54-weak-auras-eternal-flame-bastion-of.html

I know this is in german but this WeakAuras 2 string is AWESOME. If you can't keep a 4 or 5 BoG EF up with this, uninstall the game.
those are some crazy delicious weakaura strings.
If you can't keep a 4 or 5 BoG EF up with this, uninstall the game.

A mod isn't going to change the number of Grand Crusader procs you get. 5 BoG EF rolling is very tricky for me at 11,000 haste on my paladin.