Timeless Armor Tokens and Drops

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Hello! All day I have been going around killing what mobs I can around the Timeless Isle (which I love!), with the planned Huolon, Ship and Maw, but there is something I don`t understand. I have not gotten ONE Timeless Armor Token from ANYTHING. Not one mob! Maybe the RNG Gods hate me, I`m not sure. Around 5 minutes ago, I killed a rare that I had not killed before and of course, what finally drops? A token. This made me question whether or not the "first time you kill a mob = better loot" is actually false because it seems to be that way. Anyone else have any experience with this or tips on where I can kill to guarantee more drops? Thanks! :)
I have absolutely zero proof of this, but I'm starting to wonder if Blizz nerfd the drop rate in one of their hotfixes. When the Timeless Isle first opened up and for some time after, those armor tokens dropped so much people were tripping over them. But now, I can't seem to get anything to drop other than the Timeless coins. Probably, just RNG though. Who knows...
I have absolutely zero proof of this, but I'm starting to wonder if Blizz nerfd the drop rate in one of their hotfixes. When the Timeless Isle first opened up and for some time after, those armor tokens dropped so much people were tripping over them. But now, I can't seem to get anything to drop other than the Timeless coins. Probably, just RNG though. Who knows...

That`s exactly what I was thinking as well. I`d rather them just tell us they did it if they did then not mentioning it :( Or if they did, I would love to see it!
It would surprise me if they didn't nerf it. My alts have so many timeless pieces, you don't understand.

This patch is supposed to last us a while. It kind of didn't make sense to me to have (literally) nonstop free epics for my alts with 0 effort. At least if it's a lower drop rate, maybe our alts won't be fully geared 1 day from now.

Oh.. Asked boyfriend and he got a ton of them earlier. Boo. RNG don't do this to me.
I have a feeling that's it's intentionally front loaded.