Conquest vendors temporarily disabled

Arenas
Prev 1 24 25 26 30 Next
Whatever amount of points OVER 2200 you've earned, should be given to you in the following weeks, so you don't have to lose any points, you just earn them at the same rate as everyone else.

Say you earn 3000 points week 1. Well then next arena's week will be at 800/2200.
Or you earn 5700, Next week you're already capped on tuesday, and the following week is 1300/2200.

no

but either way this is redic, this shouldve been fixed long ago
booh still no vendors....
Okay. No, this has gone past a simple mistake. This needs to be moved to high priority and fixed. I understand the other bugs for pve are being treated with higher priority because this patch was pve content patch, but blizzard seems to be forgetting the other half of the community is unable, not just inhibited from progressing through the new pvp season.
Sorry Bella, but I have to call Bullcrap on anyone saying that they didn't know that the cap was supposed to be 2200. Even if you just started playing wow recently, people were talking about this on every server and in almost every guild. You knew it , you took a risk, and it looks like the risk will not pay off. End of story.
I guess it's official that a PvPer's money is less valuable than a PvEer's.
09/20/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Renay

Perhaps there was a better solution? Since technically those are arena matches won.

Whatever amount of points OVER 2200 you've earned, should be given to you in the following weeks, so you don't have to lose any points, you just earn them at the same rate as everyone else.

Say you earn 3000 points week 1. Well then next arena's week will be at 800/2200.
Or you earn 5700, Next week you're already capped on tuesday, and the following week is 1300/2200.

Why? If you do arenas past the cap any other week you don't get rewarded for it beyond rating... why this time?
Anyone know where da vendars at? cnt find dem
Sitting in a forum and crying certainly isn't going to do anything but irritate the people who are just here to see whats going on. And if you care that much about 5 hours you shouldn't be playing a game like this in the first place.
Lets summon a blue for todays pat on the bac- i mean ETA, shall we?
Good thing i was all capped out last season and i capped within a few hours of the release of s 14. I just need an rbg win and i'm good :D
how much longer? i cant wait i will implode
capped on 3 different toons...and still no vendor...come on!!!! if its that big of a deal just reset everyones gained conq and fix the amount we can get and put him back in jesus, id rather cap my points again than wait 3 more days...hell it only takes about 3 hours at most to cap 3 different toons...USE OUR MONEY WISELY AND FIX THE STUFF THAT MATTERS!!
Yeah can someone show me da vendar
Reset the ratings. Convert current conquest to gold. Change existing vendor purchased grievous gear to tyrannical pieces. Listen to the overwhelming QQ. Move on. This is the only fair solution at the moment. Better some compensation for time spent than none at all.
Ok so Blizz we get the fact that conquest vender is temp down.. But what we are not hearing is when will it be back up??? Some of us would like to move past the conquest cap and continue to gear up for smearing other players faces in the ground..
fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it fix it

09/20/2013 10:51 AMPosted by Krynthos

Three days... I bet if it was a PvE vendor, this would have been fixed asap.