Seriously Blizzard

Paladin
YOU GUYS GIVE PALADINS FEAR? WTF ARE U GUYS THINKING
If only DKs didn't have five ways to counter that.
The fear has a 20 yard range, breaks easily from damage, and has a 15 sec CD. As a DK I'd be more worried about Repentance than Turn Evil. Plus as a DK you should be glad that it's now a universal fear, chances are Paladins will have it on CD so you can get full duration Lichborne healing.
If only DKs didn't have five ways to counter that.

I c wut u did thar.

Maybe he doesnt want to have to worry about fears and train his target all day? That easily breakable fear with that CD is quite a hassle, ya know.
Dont see what the problem is, we are the light's justice evil should had fear us long ago.
He's a male draenei his opinion doesn't matter.
YOU GUYS GIVE PALADINS FEAR? WTF ARE U GUYS THINKING

*grin*
dont worry they nerfed eternal flame when casted on yourself by 50% for god knows what reason
09/25/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Burst
dont worry they nerfed eternal flame when casted on yourself by 50% for god knows what reason

I think because it was op for prot

well now us hpally when theres 2 melee eating our !@#$ing %^- we get healed for *!@#.
09/25/2013 08:36 PMPosted by Burst

I think because it was op for prot

Prot ruins all my favorite abilities :(
Prot ruins all my favorite abilities :(

As much as we like making Ret and Prot miserable, this one isn't exactly our fault.

If blizzard had crunched the numbers and saw how much vengeance was gonna make EF tick for, they may have ret-hought this.

A moderate nerf to SS would have been a much more appropriate response, instead, blizz took a talent prot never even looked twice at and said "we're gonna buff this so much they'll HAVE to use it!"

2 weeks later "OMG Prot is using EF! What is this? And it's OP you say? WHERE'S THAT NERF BAT!"
Meh. I'll take it, but we didn't need a fear.

I see this as an ability they'll probably get rid of sooner or later.
Why are you complaining about fear, they either have to replace fist or repentance for it. Makes em more comp viable.
Lol coming from the Death Knight who can Asphyxiate/Blanket Silence, Double Grip, AMS, and/or Mind Freeze the cast. "OH NO THE PALLY GOT THE CAST OFF! Wait...I can Desecrate Ground, Lichborne, OR trinket! Oh lawdy that was a close one!"

Bad DK is bad.