Timed Out

Hi, I was in the middle of playing a ranked game and suddenly the game freezes, and I can't do anything. So I restart the game. Then when I start it up it says "Timed Out." And a bunch of other things over the door thing on the loading screen. Please help!
Reply Quote
Same here. (EU)
Reply Quote
I was just starting the game up...And I have the same problem. (EU)

Please fix it, I'd like to actually play someone with a deck D:
Reply Quote
same here (eu)
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem. It just exits out of the loading screen, and into the disconnected screen.
Reply Quote
Same here.

Your game timed out as it was requesting data from the Hearthstone utility service. Please relaunch Hearthstone to reconnect.
Reply Quote
Must be an issue, it's happening to quite a few people by the looks of the new threads in this forum. Sitting back and waiting for something to resolve it.

I had literally just started playing my first practice game and it happened. :(
Reply Quote
Yea i was in the middle of a winning game in the Arena and it was the opponent's turn. I checked the time and see that 7 mins have passed so it couldn't be my opponent not doing anything or else he would have timed out his turn.

I then tried to message my friend on chat (realid friend playing WoW) and he was able to read and reply to my message.

I then closed Hearthstone and then re-opened it again to find the message 'Closed: The application timed out while obtaining data from Hearthstone facility. Please restart Hearthstone to fix this.'

My guess is the servers are down?

Edit: im playing from EU and this is the first time this has occured.
Managed to log back in after about 15 mins but my Arena registered a loss for me :(
Edited by Dart on 9/18/2013 9:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Same here EU

This shaman turn wasn't ending no rope or anything. HAd to quit and now can't get back in
Reply Quote
It was frozen, I had to relaunch the game, but it won t log in anymore :s
Reply Quote
it is working now but my daily quest is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Same problem here, it looked like the enemy went afk but the timer never showed up so I waited there like 10 minutes and nothing happened so I left the game and can't get back in.
Reply Quote
The Blizzard launcher can't seem to connect for me atm. EU also.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)