Unable to log you to battle.net - try again..

I can login fine with the battle.net beta -application, but when I try to start Hearthstone, I keep getting this error. Issue has lasted past 12 hours or so. Never encountered it before.

I am trying to use a test account for media, which I have been using to preview the game.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Fex,

Have you rebooted your computer over the last 12 hours? I've seen this symptom recently on my own system here at work and it was apparently being casued by an instance of "battle.net", the Desktop App, running in the background. Ending that process fixed it for me. Rebooting should work just the same for you.

You can also try reinstalling the Desktop App. If there's a "battle.net.exe" running though, you won't be able to uninstall it. That's how I found out it was running in the background.

Yeah, I've restarted so no extra copies of the Battle.net beta app running.

I'll try reinstalling it next.
Reply Quote
That worked!

Although I accidentally had EUROPE as login region when signing to the battle.net app. I mean after reinstalling.

Well, everything good again. Thanks! :)
Edited by Fex on 9/18/2013 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]