Guide - How to play Hearthstone on your iPad

Hi there,

I'd like to share a way I found to play Hearthstone on my iPad when I want to play from my bed.

It's really easy, just download the free app called Splashtop on your IOS device, then install the Splashtop server on your computer.

Just make sure that both devices are connected to the same network.

Once your iPad is connected on your computer, you will see exactly what's happening on your screen in real-time, and you will be able to control it from the iPad's screen.

Once in the game, the controls are pretty good, even though they will probably will be even better on the real future iPad version.

Another good thing about this way of playing is that when the game goes live, accounts and servers are not connected together between iPad and computer version, we will still be able to play with the computer's account from the iPad.

That's it, enjoy :)

Of course it works on iPhone too, but the screen is a little too small to fully enjoy the game in my opinion.

P.S.:To avoid any screen resolution issues, you can either play in windowed mode, or launch the game from the iPad once you are already connected to the splashtop server so the game will launch in the current resolution.
Reply Quote
i recommend too
Reply Quote
this works great on my brand new iPad Air....loving it. I can actually play in the living room with my son while hes watching cartoons, or play while laying in bed before i'm ready to sleep.
Reply Quote
Hi,is this allowed?I would definitely try it.
Reply Quote
Ya is this allowed or does it break any rules blizzard has ?
Reply Quote
You can also just use logmein, like a normal person. :P
Reply Quote
This works for android to, I use it all the time!
Reply Quote
I don't see where this app is free
Reply Quote
Works natively with Windows on a touch screen computer.
Reply Quote
Search Splashtop 2 Remote Dektop in the google play store. That is the free version
Reply Quote
And it works on Teamviewer.
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 12:36 PMPosted by nojomojo
Search Splashtop 2 Remote Dektop in the google play store. That is the free version

The OP says that the iOS version is free.
Reply Quote
11/23/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Insane
Ya is this allowed or does it break any rules blizzard has ?

i would look into more before really doing this. if they wanted on there they would allow you to do it. but i would not see anything wrong by doing this but thats just me. they might not sure.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]