Warrior

Yeah it's just to give an idea,

Warsong Commander right now gives charge to any minions, I think this is really overpowered and this should change to a battlecry, so it doesn't activate more than once. That would make it a fair enough card.
Reply Quote
Warsong Commander is not overpowered. If it was a battlecry, it would be borderline useless. It only has three health, so it's not like it's hard to kill.
Reply Quote
Definitely not OP.
Easy to remove/silence.

You want to talk about OP, deal with a Defias Ringleader on Turn 1 with a coin.
Or a Questing Adventurer -> backstab -> shiv -> headcrack -> conceal
Reply Quote
Ok, yeah just build a warrior deck with taunts all of them some buff such as rampage and warsong commanderx2. Try it. Come back and write on how it's not overpowered, god will kill you for lying!
Reply Quote
09/25/2013 01:49 PMPosted by Sicarius
Ok, yeah just build a warrior deck with taunts all of them some buff such as rampage and warsong commanderx2. Try it. Come back and write on how it's not overpowered, god will kill you for lying!

Yeah, if you let your opponent have complete board control and have no spells in your deck that can do 3 damage, I can see how you would have trouble with it. Only thing is you let them have complete board control and put no spells in your deck that do 3 damage. If you construct and use your deck properly, you will usually kill Warsong Commander the turn after it comes out.
Reply Quote
Yeah...here's how my last game went.... i was at like 24 health he was at 8 health....warsong commander....free molten giant...8 damage, brewmaster, free molten giant 8 damage, brewmaster, free molten giant 8 damage.....and he has 4 damage to spare.

Tell me how that !@#$ is fair lol. That's a joke.

That's with him having zero mobs on deck prior to that...so he dropped an instant win on me in one turn....
Edited by Sentient on 11/7/2013 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah...here's how my last game went.... i was at like 24 health he was at 8 health....warsong commander....free molten giant...8 damage, brewmaster, free molten giant 8 damage, brewmaster, free molten giant 8 damage.....and he has 4 damage to spare.

Tell me how that !@#$ is fair lol. That's a joke.

That's with him having zero mobs on deck prior to that...so he dropped an instant win on me in one turn....

You lost to RNG. And a card that is generally not even considered good. Deal with it.

Warriors, right now, are far from strong. Nerfing one of the few cards that actually gives them a bit of a bunch would be plain stupid.
Reply Quote
I'm just saying there's nothing that can really be done in that situation when you're on my side. I understand it was an all or nothing strat on his side...sort of, but i still think that card is very strong because it allows charge instantly for 3 mana...this makes the card very easy to protect, because they will always summon them with backup to take out your minions that are out...leaving only spells to deal with them, and even if you manage to drop a spell, they will undoubtedly have board control...

Hunters have the similar card, but it's beast only, and 5 mana...so it's much harder to use it on the exact same turn to screw people over in most cases...it's generally a next turn type of card...

Yeah, i am just basically !@#$%ing, because i lost in one turn...when i had practically full health and board control.
Edited by Sentient on 11/8/2013 3:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
too easy to remove. doesnt fit my tank deck anyways
Reply Quote
problem here is not warsong commander, problem is free to play 8/8.

he could have mixed that with just the stright up charge card and it would still be a pain to deal with.

all the decks have this sort of shenanigans in them some where, you just have to find it.

turn three raging worgen,
turn two shiv and cold blood, 16 damage instantly ( I loved doing this)

but this nonsense hardly ever works out.

if you build your deck around a single multi card combo, it will hardly ever work out well.

its like 6 pooling in SC2.
will you win games? yes
will you win most games vs people that have a clue? no

will people think you are a joke for trying? I sure will :)

don't let the trolls change our game based on their random decks.
Edited by LifeStone on 11/13/2013 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
you lost to a warrior OTK combo.

Go be mad on the hunter forums if youre going to be upset about OTK combos. At least with warriors it isnt the exact same deck every time you get matched with one.
Reply Quote
Warsong Commander is great but definitely not overpowered at all. 3 cost and the fact that it doesn't give itself Charge means it has to be played with another card or else it dies almost instantly without doing anything, and that can't really happen until Turn 5+.

The Molten Giant OTK combo is really gimmicky and dependent on having specific cards. The combo is also unusable unless Garrosh is below 13 health, and if you have good board control he has no real way of controlling the board that late in the game. Also if he plays a Brewmaster early for some reason, you can almost guarantee he's trying that combo. So maintain board control and never let him below 13 health until you have lethal in that turn and he's screwed. Raging Worgen combo is more reliable and less gimmicky but does less damage.
Edited by Etherlight on 11/14/2013 9:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hunters dont only have the 5 mana charger but they have a 1 mana charge also which gives all their beasts +1 attack which If it's turn 8,9, or 10 usually is game when they just use traps and removal until then to drop it all at once. Warsong commander rarely makes it past its dropped turn. If it does then yea the warrior has a great next turn but lets not act like every class doesnt have a similar card. I mean seriously.
Reply Quote
11/14/2013 10:39 AMPosted by Stickie
Warsong commander rarely makes it past its dropped turn. If it does then yea the warrior has a great next turn but lets not act like every class doesnt have a similar card. I mean seriously.

summoning portal

north shire cleric

apprentice sorcerer

starving buzzard

dust devil

blessing of wisdom

wild growth- sort of

patient assassin

seems in line with warsong commander
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]