Shadow Madness - your best plays

http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/File:Shadow_Madness.png

4 mana cost
Gain control of an enemy minion with 3 or less attack until end of turn.

what are your best plays with this card? mine was in arena, I used it on my opponent's Emperor Cobra (http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Emperor_Cobra) and used it to kill his 8/8 Twilight Drake that had +1/+1 and Taunt from Defender of Argus

I think this card is completely insane and will almost always get you a 2 for 1 trade. I'm curious to know what happens if you steal a minion that has a deathrattle effect. Like if you use Shadow Madness on Harvest Golem and suicide it into their minions, does the deathrattle summoned minion become yours permanently since you controlled the Harvest Golem when it died? that would be some sweet sweet value
Reply Quote
Yes, if you control a minion with deathrattle and it dies from your side of the board the effect triggers for you.
Reply Quote
Yes, if you control a minion with deathrattle and it dies from your side of the board the effect triggers for you.
Reply Quote
yes, you get the deathrattle effect. it's great for loot hoarders or harvest golems.

best play i've had with it in arena:

on turn 3 i played a raging worgen, then after his turn he had a pyromancer, blood imp, and 3/3 taunt (grizzly, made 3/4 with blood imp).

played mindgames turn 4 on the pyromancer. this triggered the 1 to all minions (blood imp dies, taunt now 3/3). run the pyromancer into the 3/3 taunt, killing both. my worgen took 1 damage and is now enraged, so deal 8 dmg to warlock+board clear.
Reply Quote
Shadow Madness on something with high health, low attack. Gurubashi Berseker, Mogushan Warden, etc.

Then play a Crazed Alchemist on it to swap the health/attack and blow it up against a powerful minion
Reply Quote
i just shadow madness-ed a web spinner into a buzzard and drew the beast from it. Was quite a funny way to win the game.
Reply Quote
You also just necro'd a thread from over a year ago.
Reply Quote
08/19/2014 08:20 PMPosted by Ixa
You also just necro'd a thread from over a year ago.

Not quite a year.
Reply Quote
It was the last turn I was dying... I shadow madnessed the 2 8 taunt guy then used double Divine spirit innerfire and killed him with an empty board ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]