Edited by Pace on 10/18/2013 9:29 AM PDT
same problem, please fiiix this quickly
Same here.
sent ;)
ETA?
its letting me connect after gathering my logs.... sent anyways
Fixed here!
FIXT, TY. Now refund my arena entry plz. 0-1 FTL
What do you mean by send the logs? I have no idea that that is, or how to do it.
Yup mine is fixed too, thanks!
Error Codes: BLZPTS0000F, BLZAPPBTS0000F, BLZBNTBTS0000F

please help
How can it be so hard to make a client that just downloads
Hi guys, I got this error, but I tried something that I read on the SCII forums. I deleted Battle.net and Blizzard folder on the path C:\ProgramData. After that, I started the installation file that I downloaded, and now everything is going fine :)
I am running Win7 Pro 64bit.

Dabar mentioned this in another thread. - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10262446331?page=1#new-post

Apparently it works for some.

Worked like a charm for me. Thank you!
Hi guys, I got this error, but I tried something that I read on the SCII forums. I deleted Battle.net and Blizzard folder on the path C:\ProgramData. After that, I started the installation file that I downloaded, and now everything is going fine :)
I am running Win7 Pro 64bit.

Dabar mentioned this in another thread. - http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10262446331?page=1#new-post

Apparently it works for some.

This worked for me when the installer would not start and gave this error. Thanks!
Failed to Open a Required File
Keywords: BLZAPPBTS0000F, BLZPTS0000F, BLZBNTBTS0000F
Failed to open a required file. Please check your internet connection and try again. Error Codes: BLZPTS0000F, BLZAPPBTS0000F, BLZBNTBTS0000F

This error occurs when one or more of your game files are corrupted and can’t be opened, which is usually caused by a bad disc or an unstable Internet connection. Follow the steps for your operating system to resolve the issue.

Help Please, dont know what do to, tried ti on 2 other computers, still came up
After deleting my agent folder to by pass the previous problem it starts to install. I've tried every suggestion on the forum yet no positive results. I'll look in to this again in a few days.
this worked for me thank you
i got BLZAPPBTS0000F when trying to download hearthstone. I tried all the troubleshooting but still nothing.
i cant even download the game cos when i try tis error comes up.. my connection to bnet website is fine though, disabled firewall, disabled antivirus
Edited by Dundun on 10/29/2013 8:40 AM PDT
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]