Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

Community Manager
Today, we’d like to share with you our top ranked players from the first part of the closed beta test. Many of you have been participating in Play mode and giving us important feedback on things like matchmaking and rankings – but these players have even gone the extra mile and worked their way up the ladder to become one of our top ranked players in Hearthstone!

While we continue to work on Play mode and our ranking system, we wanted to share this little bit of info (and perhaps a teeny bit of bragging rights) for those of you that have put in the time and effort into helping us test Play mode before the closed beta wipe. We greatly appreciate your efforts and we hope to make Play mode engaging and meaningful for everyone with your continued feedback. Take a moment and pat yourselves on the back – you deserve it!
Edited by Zeriyah on 10/2/2013 12:28 PM PDT
Where are Kripparian and Trump?
Trump is 48...

I assume that is a ranked list.. I don't think Kripp or Trump play much ranked.
MY ARCH NEMESIS CECIL!!!! ILL BEAT YOU YET CECILLLLLLLLL!!!!LLLL!!!!!LLLL!!!!
Trump is 48th. Considering he plays mostly Arena, not bad. From what I hear Kripp is not all that good. But that is only hearsay I don't really watch him.
Congratulations!
Awesome.
Could we get a similar list for arena play as well?
gg everyone
Lol, had I known this, I would of stopped conceding in the name of testing out certain things. Lol after going 80% win rate, I must of started quiting about 25 times, lol + I quit everytime I played a rogue about a week ago, must of quit another 15-20 times.
Edited by Zargash on 10/2/2013 12:50 PM PDT
Not bad, but to be the first is so easy when i am not in this beta. :P
I played against a lot of those and I was only diamond =( closed beta was lacking in population.
Gratz to Sylas at 34th. He's a great player.
Constructed literally means nothing.
Edited by Conniption on 10/2/2013 12:50 PM PDT
10/02/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Conniption
Constructed literally means nothing.

good one, haha
Wow 16th... I'll take it!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]