Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

I should mention check out Arumba07 on Youtube for HS videos. He's awesome. And no, not related to me, just a long time subscribers of his :)
I wanna face someone from US in the top 50, Just started playing lol, wanna see how good I'll do :)
Nice work to everyone who has made the list. :)
10/02/2013 12:44 PMPosted by Zargash
Lol, had I known this, I would of stopped conceding in the name of testing out certain things. Lol after going 80% win rate, I must of started quiting about 25 times, lol + I quit everytime I played a rogue about a week ago, must of quit another 15-20 times.

It would help if they said how the system works.

I got to 1 star platinum on my mage deck pretty quick, then switched to rogue. I may have conceded some ranked games learning the rogue, but I'm winning solid now and still sitting on 1 star platinum.

We need more info on how these rankings work before you can give credibility to them.
Only Arena really matters.
This is all just pay to win.
Congrats to everyone on the list!
Kithros is a damned crazy rogue, glad to see him way up there in 6th!
GG. When HS is released in Korea this list will mean NOTHING!. NOTHING!

(This probably has nothing to do with the fact that i'm a lil bit jelly :) )

I managed to hit #46, didn't play Rogue at all - didn't spend any money - and played mostly Arena. Constructed was there for me for dailies. Rogue ones I did on Arena.

But yeah. I still consider Hearthstone a soft P2W game.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10195910049#1
Edited by Fex on 10/30/2013 5:32 PM PDT
10/29/2013 09:40 AMPosted by Heathcliff
Kithros is a damned crazy rogue, glad to see him way up there in 6th!

It's sad that the broken Rogues were included in the list in the first place. Would have been really nice to see whom played 75%+ something else.
Edited by Fex on 10/30/2013 5:35 PM PDT
Would be interested in seeing how the list looked now.

Not really, you don't have to pay to win... you just have to spend a lot of time playing XD

Not really, you don't have to pay to win... you just have to spend a lot of time playing XD

It's not like it's hard to reach masters 3 with nothing above rare in your deck, which can be crafted very quickly. As long as you're willing to craft commons you can get there easily.
I made #13 on the list? I didn't even realize I was on that list. I've probably dropped on it now, though, with new players coming in, but #13 is pretty awesome.
Hmm very interesting its take while to reach top rank I guess. Just started 3 days ago ranking matches.
Add me. SCORPION#21441
Add me. SCORPION#21441
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]