Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

I don't see the point of this, most of us didn't play ranked that much and just did friend list deck testing.
#40 in EU and didnt play a single constructed game after i reached master3 x_X
Edited by Rea on 10/2/2013 1:04 PM PDT
10/02/2013 12:35 PMPosted by DarkO
Where are Kripparian and Trump?

Kripp play like 99% Arena.
LOL! 4. Vatenkeist! Dude you gotta add my battletag Kageromero#1446 I haven't seen you since yarg! Damn I shouldn't have stopped playing rank after hitting 3* master :(
Aww man.. If i had known you were going to post this list, I would have played more ranked!
10/02/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Conniption
Constructed literally means nothing.

Yup, much like Magic the gathering, Pokemon TCG, and Yugiho. Youre not good unless you make a deck composed solely of random cards... right?

Logic.

The arena is fun, but the main attraction of this game will not be The arena, it will be constructed, were pro players can make amazing decks and fight them to death to see who's and which's is better, there's were the real magic of this game lies. Not RNG like the Arena.
That are the lists of people who only came in via opt-in right? ;)
Will you release the top 50 for arena as well?
Congrats to all those who made the list. You would have been in the "grandmaster" ranking if implemented. :)
I'm surprised I am #24 in EU having played a total of 109 constructed games most of them !@#$ing around.
I guess that just shows how few people are invited to the EU beta.
10/02/2013 01:07 PMPosted by imMara

Yup, much like Magic the gathering, Pokemon TCG, and Yugiho. Youre not good unless you make a deck composed solely of random cards... right?

Logic.

The arena is fun, but the main attraction of this game will not be The arena, it will be constructed, were pro players can make amazing decks and fight them to death to see who's and which's is better, there's were the real magic of this game lies. Not RNG like the Arena.

I do not think you could be any more wrong. None of the pro players or streamers care about constructed. It it wasn't for player created tournaments, they would not even make a deck. Constructed becomes extremely boring after the first 2 weeks.
10/02/2013 01:00 PMPosted by jotto
I don't see the point of this, most of us didn't play ranked that much and just did friend list deck testing.

Yes, but the fact that they posted this is great for competitive hearthstone.

Thanks for this!
10/02/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Conniption

This.
Why post a ranking of the mode nobody cares about?
[quote]

Every single popular streamer plays almost exclusively arena. The only exceptions are tournaments and dailies.
Edited by Silver on 10/2/2013 1:32 PM PDT
10/02/2013 01:26 PMPosted by Silver
Why post a ranking of the mode nobody cares about?

Based on this thread alone, plenty of people clearly care.

Or by "nobody" did you mean "anybody that doesn't share your personal opinion"?
nice guys
2nd place in EU ... not too bad^^
HAHAH yes Trump and Kripp exposed as not that great, hope all the stream fan boys notice!
OMG Wuaschtsemme is on the 3th of europe! And i already won him on cockatrice oh gawd!

Grats man!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]