Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

personally id rather see a ranking of average wins/arena, any chance some stats like that are out there?
10/02/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Dobby
HAHAH yes Trump and Kripp exposed as not that great, hope all the stream fan boys notice!

??

rofl they only play Arena.

This is the list off people that don't win in the arena, top players only play arena, beacuse you need to keep winning there to keep playing.

This list is a big lol.
Edited by Fkz on 10/2/2013 1:39 PM PDT
So where is the list for Arena then? That's the one that matters!
10/02/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Kyr
personally id rather see a ranking of average wins/arena, any chance some stats like that are out there?

Same, the moment I saw Trump on this list I realized how inaccurate these ranks are since hes played Arena 99% of the time.
Trump is 48...

I assume that is a ranked list.. I don't think Kripp or Trump play much ranked.

They're probably not the absolute best constructed players anyway, as there are a lot of non-streaming kickass players out there. Keep in mind, too, that this is Beta and the player pool is very small =] So maybe they would bother playing constructed in another environment.

48th for Trump is good! There are a lot of people who played Constructed more-so than Arena.
Edited by Noxious on 10/2/2013 1:42 PM PDT
Awesome.
Could we get a similar list for arena play as well?

As most I know about did't play ranked since the matchmaking/ranks has yet to be sorted out and arena was the place to go. A list of average win % top 50 would be cool to see.
Trump is 48...

I assume that is a ranked list.. I don't think Kripp or Trump play much ranked.

They're probably not the absolute best constructed players anyway, as there are a lot of non-streaming kickass players out there. Keep in mind, too, that this is Beta and the player pool is very small =] So maybe they would bother playing constructed in another environment.

48th for Trump is good! There are a lot of people who played Constructed more-so than Arena.

48th for Trump is very good considering the fact that he played less than 40 games total in constructed.
??

This is the list off people that don't win in the arena, top players only play arena, beacuse you need to keep winning there to keep playing.

This list is a big lol.

Well in that case of absurd assumptions i'm better than them both because I only play Arena and since we're doing nothing except be fan boys here, il be a "fan boy" of myself and you can be a fan boy of someone else...and I usually get 9 wins Arena anyway.
Top 50 Rogue Players List. This means nothing since it's pre-patch.

Where's the top Arena list? Now THAT takes skill. Anyone with some scratch and an internet connection can copy a successful constructed deck.
While this is the list off people that plays for fun...

Arena is the list off people that plays for a goal.

It's the only place you can get cards for free, if you keep winning.
HAHAH yes Trump and Kripp exposed as not that great, hope all the stream fan boys notice!

Trump made the list and he plays constructed 1% of his games.

Looks like you are just wishing someone who can achieve 80% win percentage as -all- classes in the most random of game modes is actually bad, when in fact he is not.

Nice try to simplify and ignore :)

Kripp and Trump don't play constructed, if this was the top 50 in arena you would be right, however in this case you are wrong.

The fact that Trump plays very little constructed and made this list is actually pretty impressive.
Edited by teser on 10/2/2013 1:47 PM PDT
It'd be great to see this feature up-to-date in-game as well, in order to keep it competetive!
Something like a Grand-Master league.
??

This list is a big lol.

Well in that case of absurd assumptions i'm better than them both because I only play Arena and since we're doing nothing except be fan boys here, il be a "fan boy" of myself and you can be a fan boy of someone else...and I usually get 9 wins Arena anyway.

Fanboy?..

If i had key i wold also talk about myself.

If you keep winning in Constructed you earn gold too, or have we all forgotten this?
Keep winning Play Mode = gold = new cards.

Also, constructed is for competitive players in that this is how Tournaments are held...
Arena, while it does take skill, so does playing a constructed deck.

They are both equally important play aspects of the game, neither more "pro" than the other.
10/02/2013 01:45 PMPosted by RaxZergling
Trump made the list and he plays constructed 1% of his games.

Trump made the list and he plays constructed 1% of his games. However his 1% of the 15hours he plays everyday is more than the 90% of constructed players, since we're making up stats here.

They are absolutely not even near the best players, I love how simply stupid you people are that you watch a stream and instantly believe that person is good because you watch them. I watch him and see nothing special at all, not a single move that wasn't obvious.

Where's the top Arena list? Now THAT takes skill. Anyone with some scratch and an internet connection can copy a successful constructed deck.

Lol a random draw of random cards with obvious picks, Arena is easy...but it's widely known as the play mode with less skill than constructed, and that is obvious to anyone who plays the game.
Edited by Dobby on 10/2/2013 1:54 PM PDT
Congrats guys,

I will admit i'm jealous since i'm not in Beta yet, but if I were I would also appreciate this and thus can be happy for you all.
Fanboy?..

If i had key i wold also talk about myself.

LOL wait you don't even have a key, i'm done here, no wonder you think he's so good.

If you keep winning in Constructed you earn gold too, or have we all forgotten this?
Keep winning Play Mode = gold = new cards.

Also, constructed is for competitive players in that this is how Tournaments are held...
Arena, while it does take skill, so does playing a constructed deck.

They are both equally important play aspects of the game, neither more "pro" than the other.

Arena --> 7 Wins = another arena entry fee(150g) + 1 Pack of cards

Constructed --> 50 wins = 150 Gold

I guess you can see what's happening here.

Untill there is a clear ranked list, constructed is no more then fun, and farm gold if you don't want to pay the 2€.
yeye Dobby calm down you are rank 1 world Hearthstone super pro master, still you are not even one the list and try to !@#$ talk people who is obviously 100x better than you.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]