Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

Fanboy?..

If i had key i wold also talk about myself.

LOL wait you don't even have a key, i'm done here, no wonder you think he's so good.

Read the post above if you failed to see my logic.

This bash insults are kinda childish.
Reply Quote
Arena is easy you don't have the game, done talking to ignorant people. Like I said I watched Trump play seen absolutely not one single move that wasn't obvious and a chat full of people who don't have the game yelling stupid plays(who probably consisted of you) which is why I love this list.
Reply Quote
Cool preview of what's to come, hopefully. I wonder how many of these top 50's were playing OP rogue decks as their mains.
Reply Quote
Something like this list could be implemented in game and incentivate people to play more ranked and constructed.
Reply Quote
Congrats to all who made the list!

If only Blizzard said in advance they would calculate and post this top 50 listing, I bet more elite players focused more in rank mode games though.

Kripp and Trump are good players, actually I think Trump is among the best, but there are tons of good players who didn't stream. Actually I wonder how this listing is calculated, coz it seems to have something related with that weird MMR system.
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 02:02 PMPosted by MashV
Something like this list could be implemented in game and incentivate people to play more ranked and constructed.

Indeed.

Imo thats the major "flaw" in the new patch.

Let's hope for a Open Beta patch with some ranked list like SC2.
Reply Quote
I would like to know what their main classes were as well.
Just to compare.
Reply Quote
i played mage r43 europe
Reply Quote
Not to take annything away from the people in the constructed list, it definatly is interesting and awesome and all and manny of them are accomplished gamers, but why not post an arena ranking as well?
Arena players did the most to promote this game to the public, their streams got the most vieuwers by far. They deserve some recognition and bragging rights.
Manny people clearly are interested in an arena ranking, so why not post it?
Edited by Dido on 10/2/2013 2:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 02:01 PMPosted by zook1n1
Cool preview of what's to come, hopefully. I wonder how many of these top 50's were playing OP rogue decks as their mains.

#29 here - Warrior

I've played against a few of these people so I'll tell you the ones I know. From memory so I apologize if I get your class wrong.

3. DontHexMeBro - Rogue, though I think I saw him on a hunter the other day
25. BlueBlurr - Druid
26. SpOh - Druid
36. wpScraps - Druid
42. Softening - Rogue

I mostly remember the druids because they're the ones that always beat me.
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 01:25 PMPosted by iZombie

Yup, much like Magic the gathering, Pokemon TCG, and Yugiho. Youre not good unless you make a deck composed solely of random cards... right?

Logic.

The arena is fun, but the main attraction of this game will not be The arena, it will be constructed, were pro players can make amazing decks and fight them to death to see who's and which's is better, there's were the real magic of this game lies. Not RNG like the Arena.

I do not think you could be any more wrong. None of the pro players or streamers care about constructed. It it wasn't for player created tournaments, they would not even make a deck. Constructed becomes extremely boring after the first 2 weeks.

You sure about that? the beauty of card battle games is not RNG mate, is strategy. You cant properly apply strategy on The arena since all the cards you get are random and inconsistent. The true challenge is in Constructed.

I've played constructed since day one. Nothing better than beating an opponent with a deck you created, using a strategy you invented. Arena players cant say that. In arena the one that gets the most OP/ better cards will win eight out of ten. 4 swipes? yup, that can happen. 6 backstabs? look for the screenshot,I did it before it was cool. 3 legendaries? why not!

Some people like constructed, some dont. I know most people dont have the money to construct a good deck. But if you do, I dont think it can be argued, constructed is far superior than the Arena. At least that's my take.
Reply Quote

I'm not sure if a persistent ranking is maintained for arena. Play mode needs one for matchmaking but arena matchmaking is just based on your current run I think.
Edited by Gyll on 10/2/2013 2:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

I'm not sure if a persistent ranking is maintained for arena. Play mode needs one for matchmaking but arena matchmaking is just based on your current run I think.

I was once on a 7 win streak and got matched to a streamer sitting at 2-2. MMR is both modes are just the same weird.
Reply Quote
is it possible for a short amount of time to request your own ranking?
Reply Quote
oh wow, didnt expect to see myself on the list, I guess its from all those miracle rogue plays
Reply Quote
10/02/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Dobby
HAHAH yes Trump and Kripp exposed as not that great, hope all the stream fan boys notice!

How is that the case? They didn't play constructed and this list is about constructed. I'm starting to think you guys think this is arena ranking which it isn't.
Reply Quote
Oh wow I see Spoh is on this list. I wonder if it's the same Spoh from WoW?! The druid one from Dark Iron <Everlasting Vendetta> back in the day.
Reply Quote
If only I didn't get into beta just the middle of last month, as I regularly beat these people that are the top 50. :P
Reply Quote
Oh wow I see Spoh is on this list. I wonder if it's the same Spoh from WoW?! The druid one from Dark Iron <Everlasting Vendetta> back in the day.

It is, he has been streaming quite frequently :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]