Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

Widowmaker we had some fun games a few days ago! /wave
10/02/2013 01:35 PMPosted by Dobby
HAHAH yes Trump and Kripp exposed as not that great, hope all the stream fan boys notice!

Big fan of both of them. I do not watch people on twitch to see the best in constructed play. I want to watch the best in arena. They both are great arena players and have seen them both with a huge amount of gold from arena wins. Are they the best in arena? No but they are the most entertaining and great players. If anyone is better then them. Then start playing arena and you will be able to beat them in views and cash just please try to have some type of personality.
What the.... I've played DontHexMeBro several times. How is it even possible I was getting matched against him considering I am not up there and probably nowhere near being up there?
I got #8 overall! About 120 wins or so, maybe 20-30 losses?
Sweet!
Just missed it ... oh well...
10/02/2013 12:35 PMPosted by DarkO
Where are Kripparian and Trump?

They play the mode that takes skill. They wouldn't be caught dead in the !@#$ p2w mode.
Wank wank wank
Edited by morbidjbyrd on 10/2/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Where's Ben B on the list? ;)
[quote="101371619177"]They play the mode that takes skill. They wouldn't be caught dead in the !@#$ p2w mode.[/quote
Arena is actually pretty luck based. I can't tell you the number of times my opponent pulled amazing cards while I was left with nothing but crap...
you can see me at the top of all with the 0.50¢ i spend...!
[quote="101371619177"]They play the mode that takes skill. They wouldn't be caught dead in the !@#$ p2w mode.[/quote
Arena is actually pretty luck based. I can't tell you the number of times my opponent pulled amazing cards while I was left with nothing but crap...

It is a card game, it is 90% luck either way.

At least in arena the remaining 10% isn't consumed by p2W!
Grats!
i played like all of u guys lol
Pretty sure Europe got roll 50'ed. Np, I take it. Shoutout to Stormholt! ;)
Edited by Wuaschtsemme on 10/2/2013 6:08 PM PDT
Today, we’d like to share with you our top ranked players from the first part of the closed beta test. Many of you have been participating in Play mode and giving us important feedback on things like matchmaking and rankings – but these players have even gone the extra mile and worked their way up the ladder to become one of our top ranked players in Hearthstone!

While we continue to work on Play mode and our ranking system, we wanted to share this little bit of info (and perhaps a teeny bit of bragging rights) for those of you that have put in the time and effort into helping us test Play mode before the closed beta wipe. We greatly appreciate your efforts and we hope to make Play mode engaging and meaningful for everyone with your continued feedback. Take a moment and pat yourselves on the back – you deserve it!

I would also like to congratulate all the Beta participants for their easy mode wins against scrubs! You certainly deserve your current top rankings, and your future guaranteed seats post wipe.
Surprised I was ranked as highly as I was - I messed around with some pretty sub-optimal decks quite a bit in constructed (though not as much as my main deck I suppose).
Wow. Guess I should have grinded more constructed, I felt my win/loss was pretty good but mostly played arena.
I'm sure had they known this would have been acknowledged, more would have done it lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]