Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

10/02/2013 06:30 PMPosted by VMan7
Wow. Guess I should have grinded more constructed, I felt my win/loss was pretty good but mostly played arena.

I agree. I would've played more ranked constructed had I known that this would've happened. I jumped around because I don't like playing against the same person consecutively.

I had 634 wins in play mode and 216 in the arena (took a screenshot before the wipe), so I probably would've had a chance at the list.

Oh well, not much I can do anyway.
Edited by Tehstool on 10/2/2013 6:43 PM PDT
Kripp is 48, and kripp didn't play ranked. If he did he didn't take it seriously and would leave if he got scrubbed.
Do this for Arena rankings. Base it on average amount of wins. Exclude the people who have only played it a few times.
10/02/2013 06:42 PMPosted by Samualdoglas
Kripp is 48, and kripp didn't play ranked. If he did he didn't take it seriously and would leave if he got scrubbed.

Trump is 48. Kripp, like some other people left (I'm guilty of doing this sometimes) when they had the defias ringleader played on turn 1 against them because it is a really good opener on top of how strong the rogue was.
Edited by Tehstool on 10/2/2013 6:46 PM PDT
cool! Excited for part 2 >:)
I would like to see what classes they used because getting a high rank with Rogue would be simple..
10/02/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Kithus
Wow 16th... I'll take it!

Retweeted by humblebrag.
10/02/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Samualdoglas
Do this for Arena rankings. Base it on average amount of wins. Exclude the people who have only played it a few times.

Seeing arena statistics would be pretty interesting, even though they wouldn't be entirely accurate (since as far as I know there's no MMR associated with arena).
I'd be super interested to see how I fared on a similar Arena listing
10/02/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Conniption
Constructed literally means nothing.

Not in the beta eh?

Bummer dude.
I want in after wipe!
I only played Rouge when it was daily. Main main was a mage deck. And no it was not packed with tons of spell power. :)

Some though.
Wingsofdeath, he can't play league so he goes and get's good at hearthstone. lol
pretty cool to see StrifeCro's name, haven't seen him since he retired from SC2
possible to have the full list? :)
10/02/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Junkbarman
boob man or butt man?

Always in da butt.
possible to post what the top players main class was?

that would be interesting to see, how good the balancing is right now...
Warning: this lists contains elitist players only.

Hehe, kidding, but I could've sworn I battled a few on those list before while I was on GOLD ranking. Needless to say I'm pretty sure the ranking was bugged (because I was stuck on gold for weeks, despite winning).
5th ? sure i can take it ;)
anyway will you be abble to check your position in near future, like some ladder on the internet, or there will only be the system with medals/stars that exist at the moment ?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]