Top Ranked Hearthstone Players - Pre-Wipe

(Locked)

wow 36th, wish i played more, but im very happy.

rogue with 6-9 rares at the end and warrior without rares sometimes.
2 si:7
2 head crack
2 blade flurry
2 perdition
1 auctioneer

i added 3 of them 2 days ago, reached rank without blade flurry and 1 perdition
A very insignificant minority of players, including good players (although it's fair to say that good players are more likely to stream than bad ones), stream their games, so I'm not sure why people think it's relevant as to what game type streaming players play most. Furthermore, it's a fairly safe bet that none of these streamers are quite on top. They could be, but solely based on statistics that's a fair presumption to make.
Edited by syllogism on 10/3/2013 6:18 AM PDT
10/03/2013 06:17 AMPosted by syllogism
A very insignificant minority of players, including good players (although it's fair to say that good players are more likely to stream than bad ones), stream their games, so I'm not sure why people think it's relevant as to what game type streaming players play most. Furthermore, it's a fairly safe bet that none of these streamers are quite on top. They could be, but solely based on statistics that's a fair presumption to make.

80% win percentage in a -unbalanced- card game where 70% is considered god-like is pretty convincing.
10/03/2013 06:57 AMPosted by RaxZergling
80% win percentage in a -unbalanced- card game where 70% is considered god-like is pretty convincing.

Unless you can provide concrete statistics that prove that the players who are better than them aren't getting 80% win percentage, everyone who thinks they are the best is just mere hearsay. Unless you can provide statistics of how many games Trump has played in contructed AND the number of games every else has played, this is also hearsay. So basically what i'm telling you is the only concrete statistics we have is that they are not the best and unless you can provide statistics that say otherwise just don't even bother arguing.
woah I played some of these people. at least I don't feel bad that I lost to them now...
10/03/2013 06:17 AMPosted by syllogism

Well I have about ~10 friends in some random game related community. Out of us, only one plays ranked/unranked mode. Others only play ranked/unranked for daily quest.

I know this is still a small sample, but it does explian something.
Edited by PYable on 10/3/2013 11:36 AM PDT
I would've tried MUCH harder if I knew there were ordered rankings. Will this be visable in the future?
Oh, and congratulations to all the people that did make the list. I don't know why people are crying and bashing in a thread meant to celebrate. These 50 players are all exceptional, I played mana of them and I was not unimpressed by most. Also, arena players are of course amazing in their own right, and I hope one day most of us can realize that Constructed and Arena player are simply two DIFFERENT games and lay our differences aside without fighting over which is better than the other.

I do agree with the request of posting the top arena rankings though. It would be nice to see who the celebrated arena players are.
Why isn't there ranking for arena?
so you listed all 100players in the beta?...
Hi all, looks like i made #17 =D

I steam with in depth commentary if anyone's interested in watching - twitch.tv/apdrop
I actually beat about half of those players in the NA top 50 list, just didn't play enough due to jobs and work.
10/04/2013 12:32 AMPosted by Rafeel
I actually beat about half of those players in the NA top 50 list, just didn't play enough due to jobs and work.

Judging from the vast number of hours that're being spent streaming the game on twitch.tv, that's not something most of them have to worry about.
[Removed]
Edited by Bloodshot on 10/4/2013 8:21 AM PDT
Wish this Ranking was available in Game, as well as our current Ranking.
God they have almost everything good in SC2, why aren't they implementing it in HS ? But maybe that's coming ?
10/03/2013 02:20 PMPosted by Hjuler
so you listed all 100players in the beta?...

nice1 :))
10/02/2013 12:35 PMPosted by DarkO
Where are Kripparian and Trump?

Not on the list.
Wish this Ranking was available in Game, as well as our current Ranking.
God they have almost everything good in SC2, why aren't they implementing it in HS ? But maybe that's coming ?

Same, as I played lots of those people (in EU) and didn't seem to fare too poorly. Gave up and played stupid decks for fun when I reached masters*** since progress was blocked though so this may explain that.

A reasonable real-time ranking might be in order, @wowprogress or that kind of thing.
I played against a lot of those and I was only diamond =( closed beta was lacking in population.
Gratz to Sylas at 34th. He's a great player.

This, except I was only three star Platinum!!! Vyy in particular has crushed me multiple times. Kithros, Jeebus and Froggish I have also played. I had no idea at the time I was up against one of the top 50 in NA, lol!
I'm confused how my 3 Star Master rank didn't make the list o.O How many of us were there?!

I guess I should have kept playing, once getting that rank and finding out there was no GM I just went into unranked mode and started playing random decks for people for my stream and playing for the daily quests then doing arena's!

Wish I would have know they were going to give us bragging rights :(
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]